BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

Ya’ll wanna see something impressive? These Double Grape Autos are less than four weeks. From seed. This Friday will be four weeks exactly. Look at the bud development already.

30 Likes

200w

Word?

2 Likes

Oh man! That’s nuts brother!

2 Likes

Damn! Thats crazy fast!

2 Likes

What setting do you have running on the light timer?

2 Likes

I have them on four hours of darkness right now with about 85% brightness.
Seems to be working good.

And 15-20" from canopy.

4 Likes

Never saw anything grow quite that fast. Wonder if that means they will stay small? I am amazed.

4 Likes

Well, it’s already putting a lot of energy into forming buds. That leaves less to put towards gaining height…
:thinking:
I’m thinking that you are probably right about it staying short.

2 Likes

That’s nice @BigMike55, I smoked some last night from outdoor 22. It’s good smoke. I still have some from @GCBudz, I need to grow some more.:wink:

3 Likes

I had found that pheno once in the Double Grape. Tall heavy yielding plant!

Your in for a treat. IIRC it’s going to be a very frosty one as well. Wish I still had a pic of her to show ya.

EDIT: Actually I might have a pic or two on my laptop. I’ll check on that.

2 Likes

Hmmmm… what’s your magic @BigMike55 !!!

2 Likes

Mrs. Big Mike :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

So awesome! Cannot wait to see this big girl finish up!

2 Likes

WTF?!!?!!

:open_mouth:

I have my auto fuck-chamber set to 24/0 and I get BEEFY plants but it’s day 32 and I just have WISPS!

You magnificent and lucky bastard! Make seeds with that shit yo!

2 Likes

Y’know? I think I have some auto Frankenstein pollen in the freezer.
I might just dust some branches.
I’ve never seen anything like it. You can almost sit there and actually see them grow. Might be a good idea to try to produce a handful of beans.

4 Likes

Auto Frankie?

5 Likes

It’s what @MoBilly sent to me a while back. It’s Frankenstein. Not Auto? Maybe Femm???

4 Likes

If that plant smokes good, I’d be cheesing to get a few of those. I wanna mix it with some Viet/Congo Black and make a Black Frankenstein. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yep, thats fem photo pollen. lol No Auto Frankie has been done. I stopped messing with autos, so abandoned that project.
You don’t want to use the dust on an auto, then you’ll have to go through several steps to have anything worth anything.

3 Likes

Well FART!
It was a nice stoner thought, tho.
The idea of a super fast Frankenstein is a great thought tho, right?

4 Likes