BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I’m out of likes as usual but DANG MAN that tree is so impressive! Dude, you have to make a staff from her. I can just imagine how it would turn out.

5 Likes

That’s goña be a workhouse SOB when it comes harvest. Since I have no help. Hehe. It’s my operation. I keep it small so I keep it all. Haha.

5 Likes

I have never seen anything like that. That poor saw.

2 Likes

Just imagine if you were in a bigger container.

2 Likes

Pretty soon youll have to use the shed to stand on to check the top of the plant. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Incredible monster!

3 Likes

I feel younger than I look. That’s not me. I’m handsome. @MoBilly and I are blessed with good looks.

7 Likes

It could turn into a treehouse.

3 Likes

Morning my friends. @BudBusterPro peace. Always good to see you my friend.

2 Likes

Nope. That little girl is stuck straight in the ground. Can’t get a much bigger container than that, my friend. Haha.

2 Likes

Brother!!! That’ll be three Our Fathers, and three Hail Marys for such a lie as that!
:rofl:

10 Likes

My moms says I’m good looking. I’ll go with that.

3 Likes

I hate to tell you this bro… They have to, it’s in the job description.
:heart::family_woman_girl_boy: :heart:

6 Likes

What?! Say it ain’t so!
Ya trying to say my wife is lying to me?

5 Likes

Well if she said you was purty, she’s lying straight to your face. No offense.

6 Likes

:scream: :joy: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:

Hey! I might be old but I still got it!
It’s just moved around a bit… my hair moved from top of head to chin, my teeth moved to my pocket, my chest moved to my waist, my eyes moved to a box…

11 Likes

Know one is following this up with a mom joke. I know it’s Sunday but you guy’s are slacking. “just like your mom”

1 Like

DAMN BRO. That Zamadelica is monstrous! I can’t wait till next year. Maryland finally passed recreation. We are allowed 2 plants per adult. So that’s 10 total at my place. I’m going to try to veg some for at least a month before taking them outside in May.

9 Likes

Well, Holy Hell! Look what the cat drug in!
I thought you might have flew too close to the Sun, or something…
How you been doing, my friend? It’s been a minute.

2 Likes

I am going yo have to see if I can grow one outside next year if this one helps get it done.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

:rofl: That’s hysterical!

2 Likes