BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 2)

I just take the nicest fattest tops, inspect for mold, trim, dry, and cure. I don’t mess with the lower stuff. It all goes in my compost bin. You could just use everything below the fat tops for hash. Harvest until you get tired of messing with it, then the rest to the compost.

3 Likes

When I grew outdoors and had a big harvest. I’d go through taking all the top colas, and let my friends & neighbors into the field to collect whatever else left, that they wanted. lol easy-peasy

6 Likes

I’m sure you didn’t have trouble finding those friends when the time came @JohnnyPotseed !
:rofl:

@BigMike55
I still stand amazed!

6 Likes

Not really, brother. I didn’t invite the ‘sometime wannabe’ friends lol just the ones that I’d known awhile. Also a few neighbors that kinda sorta helped keep an eye on stuff.

4 Likes

Very nice!

20230920_123540

7 Likes

This morning, I finally got around to trying the last buds left on the ISS when I harvested. They went ~ a extra week (maybe more) past the rest.

This is only the second time I have grown what I would call one toke smoke! And it’s such a pleasant, relaxing high too. The back and knees are feeling pretty dang good right now.

Thanks again for the cuttings @BigMike55 !

Edit
The high hangs on for a good long while too!

21 Likes

Yes, just smoked some with my mother in law who usually doesnt smoke, and after 1 hit she was good for 2 hours. She LOVED it, as does me and my lady. The ISS is a winner for sure!

8 Likes

Glad you guys got some decent smoke for your efforts. It is, in my opinion, great smoke.

On a separate note. That London Pound Cake I grew is no slouch. I’m really enjoying the fruits of my labor.

7 Likes

That’s what it’s all about!

5 Likes

And we all know the Frankenstein is top notch. I only have a small amount left, but in a month I will be harvesting that huge bush outside. I have, honestly never seen buds that big and already hard as rocks. I’m not shitting when I say they are about the size of oranges.
CAN’T WAIT!!!

12 Likes

Good morning my friend!

3 Likes

Morning, bruddah.
Hope everything is going good for you.

3 Likes

ISS BUDZILLA, you could beat someone to death with these things…if they were trying to steal them, not as a hobby!

28 Likes

Frickin amazing job bro. Those are awesome colas.

4 Likes

Yes Sir. I’m having a very relaxing day. My knee is giving me just enough problems that I don’t feel like a slacker to sit this day out.
If you know what I mean.

2 Likes

I think a few more days to a week on these babies here. Mephisto Double Grape.

34 Likes

You have some gorgeous colors coming on brother!

2 Likes

They are pretty but those pretty leaves go bright yellow to dead rather quickly. Like a couple days. Then they get plucked, once they are spent. Those flowers smell really nice. I’m not good at picking what they smell like. I say a bit fruity sweet. But with a strong marijuana overtone. How’s dat?

9 Likes

Showoff! :grin:

Those look amazing Mike!!!

2 Likes

Thanx CP. I always try hard to make a nice show.

4 Likes