BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Yeah, I need to get away for a bit myself.
I agree. We do need to get together, if for nothing else, to have a nice smoke, a couple brewskis and some laughs, before the frickin world blows up.
Drum up something and I will try my damndest to join.

5 Likes

Cool, I will see what I can find……

3 Likes

Need any Unknown sex Chunky Junky Plants?? I’m about to put them in flower lights for a few days to find out. I have eight unknowns.

10 Likes

lol Y’all know Rose n me are down to get together with yas!
Thems some nice looking Chunky gals there too brother. lol

3 Likes

They have had a nice life. Lol.

4 Likes

Do the flip check to tell sex bro.

1 Like

Just flip your light to 12/12 for 5 days and then flip back to veg. They will show sex in about a week.

5 Likes

Anyone wanna guess the ratio of males to females?

Fem 5
Male 3

That’s my no reason or rhyme guess

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

1 Like

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Golfnutt, and the rest of you guys just getting up! :ok_hand::ocean::beach_umbrella::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

@BigMike55
I did find a few cool things like Joe Bonamossa and Jeff Dunham but they want way too much and it’s in the evening. Rockfest is happening but wouldn’t be a good fit for us.
Bottom line is I didn’t find much of anything, so I guess I will just work on this boat and get it ready and we can just go fishing when it cools off a little.

5 Likes

lol Somewhere along the line I missed the part about going out fishing. That’s not in my playbook anymore. So y’all have fun! lol

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Supposed to get to 106 today and 108 tomorrow. I’m hibernating.

5 Likes

Joe B would be cool. I have seen him twice. But you’re right. $$$=☹️

2 Likes

Yes at $147 for the cheap seats and $535 for the good seats I’m out….
They have some for $108 but you probably need binoculars to see him.

3 Likes

:hushed: Wow! Deep purple is playing on the 18th! Too bad for that excessive ticket pricing scheme :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Yes at $135 a ticket. They have $35 ones also but it’s binocular time.

2 Likes

Totally, I’d go with a whole party table… they are only 69-99 per person with a 4-person requirement

1 Like

Goodmorning @BigMike55 and crew!

2 Likes