BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Yo Terps. Hers my veg tent today. Nice, huh?
All Chunky Junky

18 Likes

Good afternoon yall…veg tent looking healthy @BigMike55 , keep it up brother

Bro it looks amazing!!! That’s why I want to find a better veg light lol

1 Like

Hey Mike, it’s almost 420 here… do you know where your weed is :laughing:

1 Like

Yup. Here it is

9 Likes

Lol remember those commercials? It’s 10 o’clock do you know where your children are?

3 Likes

Your dam plants 🪴 always look :eyes: sooooo good! Know wonder you are always flexing on us! :joy::joy::joy: :clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I love those cone papers… I no longer roll because of those hahaha

2 Likes

Appreciate it. @OhNo555
Terps… I remember that well. I was thinking about that stuff just yesterday. The Public Service Announcement at ten. And we had three channels, sometimes four or even five if you grabbed hold of the antenna and held your leg out just right.
And TV had sign off after a boring movie. About 2a.m. We would get the National Anthem, a Prayer and then a test pattern for about four hours, featuring an Indian Chief in full head dress, until TV came back. That was 6 a.m.

4 Likes

Lmao!!! Man I miss old times brother… maybe not those as much… but the simplicity

2 Likes

Me too brother. I don’t know if that PSA worked or not, but it seems there’s more sh!t that goes on right after 10 p.m. than there used to be.
And even back in the day, if I’m being real truthful, NOTHING good EVER happens after midnight.

2 Likes

Haha … yeah most the time not! But I agree… people are different now… than they used to be

Except here oddly enough! Which is why I love OG :heart:

1 Like

Damn like police man keep making sure I can’t like things man damn like jail is my stinkin home away from home damn man what’s an appreciative fella to do in this universe of scarce likery… I’m hirin’ a damn like lawyer man a good 1 and if that son-bitch don’t help me man, I’ll give his ass a damn bad review! Lol

1 Like

I ain’t worried about likes. I give them out until I’m done.
Plus I figger the folks that come here, like to be here, or they wouldn’t. That’s ‘like’ enough for me. Lol

7 Likes

Still in that like jail man can you send a message to the jailer … tell him terps said :triumph: “me no likey you!”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Golfnutt, & the rest of the gang! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Morning guys and gals. One more triple digit heat day. Miserable. I think it cools for a few days starting tomorrow. And then its back to fire and brimstone.

5 Likes

I know yesterday was hotter than a hemorrhoid on satans asshole on taco Tuesday…….

10 Likes