BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Such a way with words… so eloquent… a master wordsmith… That’s our @Oldjoints !
:rofl:

6 Likes

I don’t know HOW I keep ending up here. I leave to do something and when I reenter the living room… my screen shows this thread!!!
How do you do that Mike?! You some kinda wizard or something?

7 Likes

Good morning everyone…have a great day and try to stay cool

1 Like

Lol goodmorning yall!

1 Like

5 Likes

Last night was the first day of flipping to flower on CJ. Just for a few days so I know what I’m working with. The back to veg for a couple more weeks. Still undecided if i want to make regular seeds or female seeds. Im leaning to regular. Also, set my flower tent to 12/12 they are getting tall and I don’t want them over growing the tent.

9 Likes

Is it possible for you to do a smidge of both?? :thinking:

4 Likes

I would be possible. Maybe on the next run. I really want to get regulars out to people who want them. Regulars are quicker to seed. Female beans takes like two complete runs to harvest girly-beans

8 Likes

Plus regs are better genetics @BigMike55

5 Likes

I prefer regular, unless it’s on something impossible to do/get, like Frankenstein. Then fem has to done.

8 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

1 Like

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Terpsnpurps, @Oldjoints, and the rest of the gang! Looks like another great day on the east coast, just hanging out drinking coffee :coffee: and getting stoned. :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::partying_face::v:

4 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Its a Blue Tara kind of morning. 3 rips from the old bong, and my head is spinning pretty good.

6 Likes

Good morning brother and brothers and sisters!

4 Likes

Goodmorning @BigMike55 and everyone in this corner of the world :earth_americas:

3 Likes

Man I’m gonna get that blue tara going… I know I’m flip flopping my decisions but that’s how it is when you live impulsively :laughing:

What’s the best indica that’s still around that you guys have had? (Buzz is what matters in this question)

3 Likes

Its been a minute or two since i showed my outside girls. These two are Vortex from clones of clones.

This is a Chunky Junky thats been outside in a bucket since she was born.

I dont know what these are. One i know is a volunteer i saved and put in a bucket. I dont remember the other.

18 Likes

Blue Tara for the win. That is some awesome smoke. Smoke a bowl of that right before bedtime and Sweet Dreams are a guarantee. Some the best i ever grew.

8 Likes

Plants are looking good bro……

2 Likes