BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Appreciate you saying so, my brethren.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your awesome photos…plants are looking fantastic…keep it up @BigMike55

2 Likes

For sure looking great!

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 , @JohnnyPotseed and OG.

4 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Gumbert, and the rest of the gang! :crazy_face::ocean::beach_umbrella::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Morning errybuddy. Finally got a couple days of heat relief. I think Monday will be back to hell again. This summer has really sucked, in my opinion. Ready for December.

5 Likes

Good morning you old fart! Good morning to all you normal people too!

5 Likes

I can’t wait to put some of these in soil! Thanks @BigMike55! :pray::pray:

17 Likes

Goodmorning @BigMike55 and all the rest of you around today!

3 Likes

Have a great Saturday night everyone

1 Like

Night @percyryan66

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

Good morning Big Mike, been a crazy couple of weeks with work and family around here, school is starting back up soon and with just me out of 3 workers I’m the only one that does shit so it’s always like this before school starts lol. Well during last weekend my precious little black cat got into my veg room and decide to have fun in there, lost all my seedling I had going and a couple of clones… CJ was one of them, no worries I have 3 more that I planted that night and all 3 popped up already. So a little delay in them but back on track. Glad you all are getting some relief from the heat down there, and your outdoor grow is looking awesome, have a great day brother!!

3 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55, good morning OG’s. That sucks @Sailorboy, but the cat doesn’t know any better. Maybe it’s a stoner cat, my brother had one and my buddy had a dog that liked to get high with us. Your cat has good taste.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Oh I agree @Greenfingers, she sits on our laps when the nightly bong gets pulled out, she’s fast and if your not looking its all over but the crime lol.

Goodmorning @BigMike55 and company!

Morning everyone. I have a cat that loves getting in my tent and chew on the bottom leaves. Its funny but not funny. Right?

3 Likes

Yup funny once … then worrisome lol

1 Like

She’s not allowed in the flower room due to the fact she likes to climb up on them lol, so she sits outside and sticks her paw under the door the whole time.

2 Likes