BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Good morning @BigMike55 and crew.

5 Likes

I really love my cat. She’s an asshole but she’s MY asshole. I get more smiles out of that little girl than almost anything else in life.

5 Likes

Have I said that eight plants is too much for a 2x4 tent? By about 6 plants. Hehe.

15 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Oldjoints, and the rest of you jokers :black_joker:! Have a great day and enjoy the break in the weather! :joy::laughing::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Your plants look healthy and happy…thanks for sharing…and everyone have a good night sleep

2 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Good morning Big Mike, have a great day brother and the rest of you OGs!

1 Like

Good morning brother Mike, lost phone for a bit also lol

2 Likes

Figured I’d pop over and say howdy here as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, and the rest of you guys hope everyone had a great weekend. Just drinking coffee :coffee:, smoking, and hanging out with some friends. Have a great day gang! :partying_face::blush::beach_umbrella::sun_with_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Reckon it was about time for the genny to start acting up lol it’s 7yrs old

1 Like

Damn shame too, it’s always been very dependable

2 Likes

Remember when stuff lasted 20 years @JohnnyPotseed ? I do.

4 Likes

Maybe she just needs a little TLC. Or just give it a swift kick. That often helps. :rofl:

2 Likes

Too bad I ain’t in Tulsa. I have a generator I could loan you till the power came back.

4 Likes

I have two refrigerators, 30 years old and 5 years old. The 30yo is solid as a rock, never had any issues. I’m glad I got the extended warranty on the 5 yo. I’ve had it repaired and parts replaced several times, and it’s one of the fancier models from GE.

4 Likes

I was out mowing the grass a while ago. Came inside and my wife pointed out Mickey Mouse on my shirt. Its just where my belly and my man boobs are located. Comical.

4 Likes

Power got put right by the electric company over an hour ago. Just been turning everything back on and adjusting the timers, etc

5 Likes

Great news @JohnnyPotseed
Your son will have you ready for the next go round. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We’ve only lost power like 3-4 times in the almost 7yrs in this place. lol Once when they had to change out the meter base, so ya can’t really count that, they had the power off n back on in less than 30 minutes.

5 Likes