BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

THATS HILARIOUS!!! Good afternoon fellas!!

3 Likes

Don’t let her pick on you buddy :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Mike is like me, lol when Zee picks on him, it’s considered ‘foreplay’! Mikey likey, same as me with Rose! :scream: :man_facepalming: :sunglasses: :rofl: :+1: :heart:
but honestly, ,lol the way them women treat us, we’d be damn fools NOT to like it!

5 Likes

I got a good wife too :joy::joy::joy: we have been together since 1991, every once in a while she gets me too. We are all practical jokers :black_joker: in my house :house:. Always lurking :eyes: to set someone up for a good laugh :rofl: for all to enjoy :blush:. Nothing to hurt no one though. :partying_face::partying_face::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::joy::v:

7 Likes

Whenever something bad happens I look at it two ways.

1. It was meant to be.
  2. At least no one died.

Well, I TRY to look at it like that. Sometimes I exploded, tho.

6 Likes

Budsites galore.

18 Likes

Looking like they’ll be nice man!

1 Like

Good Morning brother Mike, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning my friends!

4 Likes

Morning errybuddy.

6 Likes

Good morning my friend. See you after your nap?
:rofl:
Kidding

1 Like

Haha. You funny guy.
I only do that if I smoke wacky tobacky.
Which turns out to be most mornings.
Never mind.

3 Likes

Brother, you put a smile on my face every day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Golfnutt, @Terpsnpurps, & the rest of the gang. We are getting a day in the mid 70s :joy::joy::joy: at the beach :beach_umbrella: imagine that, I know the heat will return soon though it is nice :blush:! Have a great day! :star_struck::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Its my job. Its what I do.
We have become good friends and brothers over the past couple years. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

4 Likes

All of you guys put a smile on my face every day. Each of you definitely have a way with words. Keep the smiles coming.

4 Likes

Morning GN. Hope you get something done today. You can rest when you die.

1 Like

Good Morning @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Golfnutt, @Terpsnpurps @OhNo555 and OG family, hope y’all are doing good. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

3 Likes

Just work work work. I need a vacation

2 Likes