BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

lol the X rated version of rebel moon is definitely the best version. 6 hours long yiiiikes! :smiley:

2 Likes

Have not done part 2 yet. I’m interested. Am I the only one who sees the parallel to the star Wars franchise???
I did think part one was really well done tho.
I’m tryna get the wife interested in seeing Alien:Romulus in 4dx theatre. I think it comes out on Thursday.

2 Likes

It actually reminded me more of pitch black. It was kind of like star wars in the way there were robots and high technology, but there were no magic powers…aka the jedi. Even their interstellar ships were made out of living beings.

1 Like

True. I was talking more of when the went to the cantina to find recruits. Heck even the oriental girl was sporting a nice pair of light sabers.

1 Like

Ahhh the “oracle blades” held by “nemesis”? They were constructed out of oracle steel :wink: And she’s a cyborg.

I liked rebel moon but I’m a big sci fi nerd. I watched Terrifier last night @BigMike55 :clown_face: that was some seriously f’ed up stuff man

1 Like

Gotcha. Don’t get me wrong. I am more than a little interested in it. Just need a free three hours. Hehe. My wife has heart and lung problems, is diabetic as well. I pretty much take care of everything around here so my time is at a premium right now. She does have good days tho.

2 Likes

Wait till you try Terrifier 2. There is one scene that nearly got me. And I am a huge Horror fan. .

1 Like

Probably tonight

1 Like

Bleh yah, had the diabetes for… uhh 45 years or more myself. Know what sucks more than having diabetes? Getting old and having diabetes! hah hah!

4 Likes

If you are into extreme horror, see if you can find one called Trauma. I think its from Chile or somewhere in South America. That movie broke me. Its not so much the gore, its more the story. Very disturbing.
It was on Tubi, free, but that was a couple months back. It was a cold watch. And it caught me off guard.

3 Likes

Sooooo… you reversed your diabetes?

1 Like

Naw man, I need the cure. Unfortunately it’ll probably be another decade before it’s available since it just came out this year. I was born with that shit.

14 Likes

There’s where it went.
I was tryna send that to my little sister. She never got it. I guess I was tryna do two things at once.

2 Likes

Ya mean you can’t rub your head and pat yer belly at the same time?!

2 Likes

Ha! That’s a breeze. I can walk on my knees with my hands on my head and my feet in front of me.

At least I used to could before I got (cough, cough) old.

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

5 Likes

Damn you’re up early as hell @JohnnyPotseed , goodmorning brother!

4 Likes