BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Goodmorning @BigMike55 !

1 Like

Good Morning Big Mike and @Terpsnpurps!! Have a great day guys!!

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Another hot day in store. I think starting tomorrow we will only get in the high 90’s.
Actually did not even get to 100 yesterday but the wind chill temp was like 110+ degrees.

5 Likes

Morning brothers and sisters!

1 Like

Good morning :sunny: @BigMike55 , @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Sailorboy, @Tracker, and the rest of the gang! Just trying to make my rounds today. Have a great day gang! :blush::wink::+1::facepunch::joy::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

The outlook on weather.com shows 100+F highs through the 20th.
ezgif-3-aa8b04bf0d

Had two chunky junkies and they both turned out male :cry: but both my blue Tara look female :+1: @BigMike55

2 Likes

Did I give you enough beans to try again?

1 Like

Oh yeah buddy. I will b trying again. I’m really eager to try some chunky junky. Ur bud pics make me drool lol. Probably pop a few more next run. Thanks again @BigMike55 I’m pretty excited for the blue Tara too

2 Likes

That BT ain’t nothing to sneeze at either. You will absolutely love that smoke. I shit you not.

4 Likes

Morning @BigMike55

2 Likes

What’s up Gumbert ?

1 Like

Man … the talk about bt

Is killing me! I am absolutely doing that 1 next germination! Blue tara, and either Chunky junky… oe some heavy indica… likely Chunky junky though… what makes me want to do cj away from bt is they are derived from bt, so I want to grow opposite types of smoke for variety

@BigMike55 are the 2 similar in effect? Or is 1 more daytime and 1 more for night :crescent_moon: :thinking:

1 Like

The mother of Chunky Junky was Cap Junky. The daddy was Blue Tara.

As far as effects go, its very similar to Cap Junky. The Blue Tara brought a different flavor. As frosty as the Blue Tara was… The Chunky Junky was a lot more frosty and sticky firm buds. But the smoke is very nice flavored and similar to the BT in flavor, but it smokes like CJ, if that makes any sense. They are both, in my opinion some of the best smoke I have grown. With my Chunky Junky taking a slight edge. Just a proud daddy talking tho. Haha.

6 Likes

Me and the wife are going to go experience something on Friday, that we’ve never done.
There’s a new movie out called Alien:Romulus. I’m a horror/sci-fi fan so we are going to that. You might think what’s so special in that?
Over in Moore Oklahoma there a theatre complex that has an IMAX theater. So what???
They have also converted one of the theaters with 4dx. I just recently heard about it. Supposed to be a big thing. The chairs rock and roll, wind blows in your face, smells, misty rain, etc. Check out a video on YouTube. Search for 4dx. Cooler than the other side of the pillow.
We are going to do the 4dx rather than IMAX.

9 Likes

lol that looks like a bit more ‘into the movie’ than I wanna be! But, have fun my friend!

2 Likes

The visuals look awesome. I’m just not sure how intense those shaking chairs would be. I don’t want to feel like I’ve been beat up at the end of the movie.

1 Like

That aliens gonna spit right in @BigMike55 ’s face :laughing:

1 Like

That looks amazing! I’d pay good money to give it a go!
Have fun brother and sister!

1 Like

Only in my dreams ( and younger years!) lol Just looking at them seats rocking made me hurt!

1 Like