BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

I know man but dang! I’d go through a bad spell for the experience. I still heal pretty quick. lol
OK I don’t but I’d still do it. :shushing_face:

1 Like

lol I learned the hard way that I don’t heal up as quickly as I used to… several times. I know, I’m a hard head! :man_facepalming: :scream: :rofl:

1 Like

A couple of years ago I went on the wildest roller-coaster I’ve ever been on. I’m talking upside down corkscrew at breakneck speed! One of the longest straight drops in the world… This thing would shake your fillings loose brother!
I hurt for days afterwards and would never do it again but all the pain was worth it. lol

5 Likes

Heres a small Blue Tara bud. Looks like candy.

16 Likes

Oh yeah. Thats some tasty bud.

4 Likes

Thanks for the description brother :pray:

1 Like

Mmmmmmm mmmmm delicious!
ezgif-3-9c43a4d44d

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Slept late today. Don’t know why. But it felt good.

7 Likes

The Dude abides

1 Like

I’ve been sleeping more and more… I am not sure what’s going on… but I do not like it… at all.

1 thing if I choose it… but I’m not… got me worried slightly

1 Like

Good morning :sunny: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Terpsnpurps and all the rest of you guys. Hope all are getting a nice buzzzz :honeybee: and drinking coffee :coffee:! Have a good one :point_up:! :blush::+1::facepunch::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Without scoping my baby Chunky Junky plants, it appears I got two girls and six boys. I will confirm later. Guess I need to pop more beans.

6 Likes

Been getting stoned and listening to music all morning. Heard this one and thought I’d share. I know @BigMike55 likes :+1:

2 Likes

I only have heard that once but its now in my rotation.
Gilmour is one of the best ever guitar players, along with SRV, Hendrix, Page Clapton, Gary Moore. Rory Gallagher.

4 Likes

Aŵwwww nuts!!!

Hey @BigMike55
I’m growing Blue Tara outdoors. Of the plants you have grown, did they have the red stems like mine?
Or is mine a deficiency?

5 Likes

G’d afternoon @BigMike55 and all’a yins! Hope everyone is prepared for the upcoming weather. Good thing I didn’t make weekend plans, cuz they’d be shot right now! :laughing:

Blue Tara beans are practically burning a hole in my pocket. Can’t wait to pop some of these when there’s space available :+1: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I do believe they had dark stems. But i dont really remember.

2 Likes

Yes some but not all of the Blue Tara have red stems as you are showing…….
The mother I used to make the seeds Mike is using had that trait.

@Tuned

5 Likes