BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

Thanks guys! I will continue with my regular feeding. :v:

1 Like

That’s like my summer. I popped five seeds, all boys but the last two didn’t reveal until today.

1 Like

Its all part of the game, right?

4 Likes

Hey brother. Just wanted to say check in on your thread before calling it a night.
You’ll have to tell me what you thought about that movie you watched. I’m interested. :slight_smile:
Good night bro.

2 Likes

Good evening everyone…have a great night and sleep well

2 Likes

Goodmorning @BigMike55 @OhNo555 @Smooth @percyryan66 @emeraldbullfrog @Emeraldgreen @Oldjoints @Golfnutt and all the rest around!

6 Likes

Good morning @Terpsnpurps @BigMike55 @MoBilly and all you guardians of the green.

5 Likes

Happy Friday all

2 Likes

Good morning @Smooth and @Gho13 !
Friday is just another day to us old farts. Weekend? We don’t need no stinking weekends! Everyday is pretty much the same on a homestead. lol

7 Likes

Hey Mo.
Our brother in Tulsa took a nasty fall yesterday. He needs a virtual prayer. Maybe several. I hate that for him.

5 Likes

Yeah. I have been sending up prayers brother. I hate that he has to go through this. From what I understand a partial replacement will be MUCH faster in recovery with a better chance of a good outcome.
Our friend is rawhide wrapped around titanium though. He’s got this like a pug has ugly!
:facepunch:t4:

1 Like

Good morning everyone.
Good morning @Terpsnpurps

1 Like

Morning y’all
Wishing everyone a happy Friday morning

You all remind me to make the best of it, nothing is promised and the day is a gift. Feeling sentimental today after the news of our friend’s fall, and also other stuff that’s on my mind from throughout the week.

Gonna guzzle some coffee and spark one, that oughtta put some pep in the step & raise the spirits

And here I’m thinking “Good thing he’s such a hardass, otherwise his hip would need a full replacement!” I didn’t want to say this in the circus just yet… I’ll wait for him to at least recover from something before I start yankin’ his chain on his home turf!

6 Likes

OH hell @emeraldbullfrog ! Yanking his chain is keeping his spirits up. :slight_smile: I’ve been doing it all morning. lol
He’s like Teflon!
Our friend knows that humor heals from inside first and then the rest follows along. lol

6 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @m0sirys, @Emeraldgreen, @emeraldbullfrog, @Smooth, @Terpsnpurps, @Gho13, & all the rest of the gang! Heading home :house: from the beach :beach_umbrella: today, have a GR8 Friday!

IMG_5778

5 Likes

Dang it, I saw this awhile ago and I’m outta likes. Which means I’m truly back in the OG swing of things lol

You are 100% right! Think maybe it was me who wasn’t in much a joking mood earlier. Feeling my spirits lift some after taking care of things around the house, and sharing JP’s news with my wife (I tend to keep things in, yet I’m always amazed how I feel better after opening up and sharing the things that are on my mind).

Safe travels on your way home! Somehow the return trip is always shorter than the way there.

5 Likes

I have the same characteristic on the Blue Tara F2 from @BigMike55 :wink:

To be continued team :+1::fire:
See you

7 Likes

I believe that is F4 Blue Tara as when I grew it was F2 and I took it to F3 and those seeds went to Mike who took it to F4. Not that it really matters but I thought I would add this for accuracy.

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mike, and all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning BigMike and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes