BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 3)

I really like the dark stems, it really stands out compared to my other plants.
It would be cool to compare it with a green pheno to see the differences in final product, if any. :v:

1 Like

Morning everyone. Stay inside, Okies As hot as it has been, weatherman said this will be the hottest weekend this summer. I went to the store yesterday my car said it was 105. That’s a bit on the warm side.

6 Likes

Glad your liking my beans so far. That Blue Tara is some of the best smoke this old hippie has grown, thanks to my good friend and Sensei, @Oldjoints
Hope you get something to take you where you wanna be. Thanks for running her.

5 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and all the rest who might happen by. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Tuned, @Golfnutt, & the rest of you crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: people! Have a good day! :blush::partying_face::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

How about some fresh pics of my flowering girls.

Look at the tesicular fortitude on this rascal.

23 Likes

Looks like you will have an abundance of pollen to play with. Just think of the crosses @JohnnyPotseed will come up with! lol

2 Likes

I’m keeping two girls and two boys. That boy in that last picture is a beast. I’m keeping him and one of his little brothers.
My plan is to keep one girl for smoke. Put the other girl in with the two boys. Let them have a splooge fest in there and capture a good amount of magic dust while I’m running a boy anyway. Might as well run two. This way I can cover all the bases. I can have smoke, I can make a few F2 beans to continue to F3. Plus I can give brother @JohnnyPotseed some dust for his crosses. Im a frickin genius. I trashed four male plants this morning.
Hope I get a better amount of girls next time.

8 Likes

Important details for us weed nerds!

2 Likes

Testicular fortitude :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Those plants look very healthy !!! I’m very jealous! Lol… great job man :clap: just as bushy and thriving to produce as possible for sure!! So pretty :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @Tracker, @Tuned, @Oldjoints, and the rest of you guys I missed. Hope everyone is stoned by now and enjoying coffee :coffee:! We are getting some more much needed rain :cloud_with_rain: today with cooler temperatures! Have a GR8 day! :blush::partying_face::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Yes… And yes.
Have you ever noticed that too much smoke in the morning will make you go back to sleep??
No shit! Try it.

5 Likes

I’ve read that somewhere before… :rofl:
Good morning brothers and sisters!

2 Likes

I was messing around with my flowering plants yesterday. I accidentally broke one of the main branches. Dang it!
So I got me a bamboo sewer for the kitchen and a couple bread ties and splinted her back together. It didn’t break completely off so I’m sure it will form a knuckle at the crease point and be fine.
Here’s the kicker. That plant had been topped so she had two mains. While I was fixing the broken one I accidentally snapped the other main branch just like the other. Instead of a Dang it! It got a FNCK!!!
Back to the kitchen for more surgical tools. She will be ok in a few days.

9 Likes

Ummm :thinking:
Were you, possiblity, stoned at the time?
:facepunch:t3::joy:

1 Like

Any smoke in the morning makes me sleepy and lazy all day.

2 Likes

Next time don’t smoke in the morning! :rofl::rofl:

Seriously, it sucks. Especially when they make that big crack! :firecracker::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Bummer… I have done that now so many times I lost count. I have fingers that don’t have much feeling in them so I am way too heavy handed.

But, I bet you got it in time and the fix hopefully take.

Good Morning Brother and OGers everywhere.

G.

4 Likes

Calling doctor Mike report for surgery! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

IMG_5814

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Yeah, as long as it did not break off she will just form a knuckle and never miss a step. Have done this several times.

2 Likes