Billys outdoor grow

Srry for the late relpy… so in a commercial setting most of the industry will agree led flower doesn’t really compare to de hps flower. The only way it works is going vertical which allows a much bigger footprint and the ability to fit 2-3 rooms into one. The quality of flower I’ve seen done under leds suffers though. Theres an arguement there forsure, but just look at the leading company’s out there. You dont see to many guys killing it with a warehouse full of leds… I think one of the biggest things is that leds dont really dry your media out like de hps will… on a hobbie level I can see leds working especially with the money saved on power but in a warehouse the extra power de hps pull is worth it

3 Likes

However, we do use fluence leds for the first 2 weeks after transplanting a clone. Since it drys out the coco much slower it allows them time to set there roots and not need to be watered every day. LEDs can be surprisingly strong too, we run ours around 10% and slowly raise them to 20 until they go into our nurserys mainfloor. Anything higher will fry new transplants

6 Likes

:wave: nice to see you back :sunglasses: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :herb:

what strain(s) are you growin outside at home?

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

eh… you still on the mainland? :ear: :speaking_head:

Hope your trip in Calif. was fun.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

im still up here

1 Like