Billys outdoor grow

so… you just chop them & toss them in a fish pond for a couple of weeks, let the fish & turtles do the trimming, right? Allowing you & the crew more time to be blacked-out drunk? :laughing:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Woot! Way to grow, Man! Congrats! Fkn Awesome Sauce!

yeeeeee we swept the indoor at the santacruz cup!!!

10 Likes

Congrats man that’s pretty damn awesome!

2 Likes

thanks! im so lucky to have found my spot with this company

3 Likes

well its about that time to get an outdoor together for this year! been so busy with work the last few months and haven’t been able to keep up on here but I just got a 5x4 2 in 1 tent I’m going to purpose as a nursery. I should have everything together this weekend pics coming. here are some shoots from work the last few months!

11 Likes

hey hey. i paused at the first pic & thought “ah. this is gonna depress me…” :sweat_smile: as in, i’m gonna be humbled by another comm’l flower room… but you held back! :joy:

Gonna try any of your gifts? :wink: :blush:

Glad you’re stopping in.

2 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz
@shroomgod
@ReikoX
@deep_rob
@cannabissequoia
@Cobra50

I’ve started some of your seeds finally!
I planted them last week Sunday and this morning some lowryders, c99 romberryx jesus og, callo x durban, and yeti og popped. waiting on the blue ice, Florida fuel, the black, Durban thai/c99 x Durban, and hindu kush. I also have a s1 jr mints from work I planted

9 Likes

and I’m gonna throw in a pic of our orange tree over at decibel gardens day 39 and in absolute crush mode. phase 3 testing has started in california and I cant tell you how difficult it’s making it for a small company to pull it off!

8 Likes

Any grower would be bragging about that crop… :thumbsup: :herb: :boom:

:wink:

What all hoops do you have to jump through now? A friend who just retired from the non-legal market gave me some elbows…a big f’n tote. :smile: for me but what a sign of the times. Another buddy in OR switched from legal MMJ to acres of CBD hemp & is still sitting on 2 year old product…said it went from 2k/lb to 400 in less than 5 yrs. :chart_with_downwards_trend: :astonished:

I wish you all the best over there. Just know it’s a looooooooong term game now & smaller ops will have to be lean & mean. A lot of people will drop out but whoever holds out will be able to move on that premium price that big shitty outfits will never achieve(i.e. wine, beer, etc).

Nice to see you btw, & hope that menu bursts for you.

3 Likes

I’m really wishing that I put more thought into legalization before I voted it in here. Really preferred when it was medical only. Plus, I could legally grow more plants with my medical card. I haven’t bothered renewing it because there isn’t much point. The costs and taxes passed down to the consumer with recreational weed is crazy expensive! Black Market was cheaper. Gonna shut down a lot of growers with these ridiculous costs. The price of legal weed is what spurred me to start growing my own. I was hoping legalizing it would cut down cartel activity in this market as well, but with the cost of legal weed my guess is they are gonna stay in the black market weed business.

3 Likes

That all sounds terrible(except the ‘grow your own’ part).

The link below touches on a lot of what you mentioned & coinkidinally I just listened after posting. :wink: Bigger CA indoor comm’l grower & Mel Frank. :thumbsup: You might wanna squeeze it in or pass to friends/co-workers/bosses & whatnot. Not a lot of Mel out there on video so I dig that for itself & he essentially claims creation of Durban Poison(personal interest).

I’ll be lurking in here. Love the rec talk as I’m going to get into it in my state eventually… But for now it’s the guerrilla fashion for me. And the starting line is coming up soooo fast! Can’t wait. Good luck tho man. I have a few Florida fuel and a few lr x uvs going on my windowsill. Just going for some extra seeds but they are shaping up proper for the extra litfa I’ve been giving.

2 Likes

its gonna be rough to keep this journal up to date ive been absolutley consumed by work i love it but it sure does take a piece of you. this last week we had a awesome harvest ill post some pics in sec…today we finally got the room flipped. i got an update on the seedlings also. i already culled a few because i got some clones bushing out right now for outdoor this year. i can have 42 at my familys property… i know that seems like a big number but its not when you want to play around with genetics

5 Likes

13 Likes

Interesting to see you are using HPS lighting even in a commercial legal operation where it seems margins must be razor thin. Is this because of initial cost or are there yield factors etc? I’ve seen the pro’s and cons of LEDvs HID in hobby setups a lot, but I am curious about how this works out for this kind of semi industrial production.
It’s an awesome looking setup you got their btw, props your way that you can make it a screaming success!

4 Likes

Workin hard or hardly workin? :sweat_smile: :v:

1 Like

Maaaan I started fishing again and the stripers are running… turned me into a junkie for fishing. But. Been grinding. I got some outdoor going this year did things a little different I’ll get some pics up this morning

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes