Black heri-star?

So looks like star widow is getting the votes…what did I win for coming up with it? :rofl: I kid of course

3 Likes

If I get seeds, you get some! Hehe! I wish it was MORE! I hope that this whole thing comes to fruition and then that the cross is worth something to us! Fingers crossed!

5 Likes

I’m signing up for some of those babies. Yes, indeed, getting in line. Best of everything and, do be safe/well.

2 Likes

Very cool that you mentioned this. I am growing out a Sannie’s herijuana outdoors this year and you can tell that it has been bred with resilience in mind and not strictly selected within the pampering and unnatural conditions of an artificial environment. It makes me drool to smell it… Rich and earthy smell when sitting there and the buds are fruity when handled. It will be interesting to hear what you report.
You are lucky indeed to have those heri’s from @Pedro_Bann. I’m really sick of trying to find good plants in the same old kush-rehash gene pool.
PLEASE post updates of those girls in flowering!

5 Likes

Well I definitely wouldn’t turn any seeds down. Sounds like it will be a killer strain. I love both parents. Two great great classics!! Keep us posted man. I love it

3 Likes

You KNOW it! Hope it works out and we ALL can enjoy!

2 Likes

I am TRULY lucky cuz with my sometimes neglectful nature, this strain has pulled through being the greenest and healthiest looking. These are clones about 3rd generation from the seeds I popped. I dont remember the mom having so many 3 fingered leaves but Im assuming I used a cut that had them and the characteristic just stayed…? I think its cool and it could be argued that either way, having 3 fingers/leaf or 7, had its good points and bad.

Here’s another shot

They DO have 5 fingered leaves too but thats it! No more than 5/leaf. I think these 5 fingered ones look cool as shit, too, excuse my language

8 Likes

You never gave a name suggestion, Obi Wan…?

1 Like

Sounds like a really cool cross you are making. Im going to reccomend Soul Eater as a name for it. Its kinda a stretch but its the name of a series with a character black star lol… goes good with the heri as well cause god know that shit eats souls

2 Likes

You’re right! I never even noticed that. 3’s and 5’s all you see in last weeks shot…
Thanks for pointing that out :laughing:

5 Likes

SOUL EATER!!! That is a RAD name either way you slice it!

3 Likes

I like them! You got a very nice there, friend! Good example! I just can’t get over the leaves and how cool they look. Now I know its NOT the end all be all for leaf structure in cannabis, but it makes my eyes perk up a littel when I look at them. Until the next awesome expression that I am lucky enough to behold, CHEERS to the HERIJUANA 3 and 5 finger leaves!

3 Likes
2 Likes

It takes time… besides… the cross hasn’t even been made yet :laughing:

‘SoulEater’ is good and that reggae (thanks @GreenBhoy) is nice this morning… :relieved:

Was listening to True Cannabliss saying how all the names have been taken by crosses already… :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Hope this link works, its a version of " Starliner" by one of my FAVORITE roots reggae band and one of the best singers too…the preview just shows a picture so we’ll see…

5 Likes

Yeeeaahhhh boyyyyyyh!

1 Like

The song is actually NOT a cover or the same song, I don’t believe. But the issue of the slave ship Starliner I think is the same…

2 Likes

This song is GOOD too, brother!

1 Like

Touche’

You are definitely correct or the person you quoted, I believe, is correct on the fact that it should prolly really be more scientific, the naming, in order to eliminate confusion with same name different strain shit, though don’t know if thats happened but I would imagine its bound to with names. Think about peeps first names. The same principal of creative naming exists and so no matter how hard parents try to come up with something unique, its INEVITABLY going to be duplicated… hehe, blah blah, Im stoned! Good ole MARAUDER but unfortunately its the last of the last seeds and all! Ill hafta get more…:thinking:

2 Likes

Is this one plant in one pot? Sorry, I was just REALLY looking and Im seeing other plants and it looks like a BIG fabric pot?