Black heri-star?

…or Black Hairy Widow? Hehe…I don’t know the protocol here, so I am throwing names out but THATS IT!

So…I met this guy named @cannabissequoia and he’s a GREAT person, I might add! Thanks to him for that! Well, this cool person put on an auction for this AWESOME site and I put the winning bid on a lot or two and in one of those lots was some BLACK WIDOW x SENSI STAR seeds that another AWESOME member of this site created, @Ftlob, MUCH LOVE, right?! So we got a set of seeds that ME, this guy right here, acquired. Another AWESOME member of this site, @Pedro_Bann provided the community with some HERIJUANA seeds and so…

WHAT I DID WAS PUT A MONSTER MALE Black Widow x Sensi Star

OUTDOORS with his HAREM, a couple of HERIJUANA gals,

See the comparison of MASSIVE TRUNK to two little ladies?

Anyhoot, I got these genetics from the LOVE of this community and I would be honored, if I am able to get some seeds off these three DYNAMOS, to donate these to the community, maybe by proxy? I am on my 7th run so my experience is LOW. I am NOT ego driven and would be honored if someone with more skills would breed the seeds I MAY come up so that we got enough seeds for the LOT OF US!?

just throwing that out there…
I will try to keep this journal up as I havent been able to keep up others…
Im working on them folks!

Love ya all!!! Hope all your lives are TOP NOTCH!

28 Likes

Very nice! How big are the girls? You may end up with enough to do the run yourself if you plan on just letting him have his way with them.

4 Likes

I’d call it star widow

2 Likes

Not big at all! Compared to him? TINY! Ill get better pics in the morning! I have had to SERIOUSLY hack him so he is as SMALL as you see! The girls are JUST starting to take off, I think. The thing I’ve noticed about Herijuana is that it is a ROBUST and VIGOROUS strain that takes a licking!

4 Likes

I LOVE it! EXACTLY what I was hoping! anyone who reads this thread offers an opinion of WHAT to call this?

1 Like

Or even black star but I like star widow better

2 Likes

Everybody likes pictures, right?
These were from earlier, FYI. Its currently 2230hrs in Northern California so when its light I’ll snap some more images for the thread

11 Likes

This is the male BW x SS…look at those perfect 7 fingered leaves? Love it!

And some examples of the 3 fingered Herijuana girls…

12 Likes

Star Widow? Ditto! I DIG it!

3 Likes

…now that you see those 3 fingered leaves on the momma’s, does that change your mind about names? I flirted with 3 toe widow, and the like…what does anyone else think?

3 Likes

I can dig that name too

1 Like

BTW, @Ftlob? I straight up LOVE this strain you concocted! Not only is the very first strain I EVER grew to fruition, Black Widow from Robert Bergman, so the nostalgia, OH the nostalgia! But SENSI STAR? COME ON! A fucking RIGHTEOUS strain and the 2 with this 3 fingered banjo slinging sloth of Herijuana is gonna make us ALL remember why it was we started using CANNABIS to begin with!

NITE ALL!!!

from the foothills of the Sierra Nevada…
Till we click again

6 Likes

@randrobertson522, G-R-E-A-T J-O-B!!! I mean, green-green-green thumb, for sure!!! “Star Widow” gets my vote. Be safe/well.

3 Likes

Awesome :deciduous_tree: my man…good job

1 Like

Good looking plant. I like Star Widow too.

2 Likes

:+1: :herb: Glad I’m not down wind of you :sweat_smile:

Unless you plan to make 20k seeds you should watch the male like hawk & prune back to small branch & collect pollen indoors off a branch, in a closet… unless you wanna pollinate every garden down wind, maybe you do LOL :thinking:

The name game is on!

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

That’s great

2 Likes

I like the name of your topic as the name …if those plants are let go completely you will probably end up with a couple thousand seeds and some hash material as long as they get enough sun shine a big male is going to dump a lot of pollen if let flower completely

4 Likes

No, THAT is MOST DEFINITELY NOT what I want to do! Shit! Well, I just hacked the junk outa him, but he is a WARRIOR this one! He doesn’t CARE if I hack entire branches off him! He laughs, metaphorically, at me, as my FELCO hand trimmers stumble to cleanly snap thru his girth! Hehe…
Having said that, I got some weed smokers around me as the smell and coughing attest to, and Id HATE to screw up all the work they’ve put into their stuff, if they have…
I gotta regroup and replan…so it seems you’re saying keep him, the best I can at least, from opening them sacks outside and instead hack all good pollen producing branches off and collect inside? I think I need to do a search for outdoor seed making on this site and read up

5 Likes

That is what I was thinking but I dont wanna pollinate anybody who may be growing around me!

3 Likes