Black heri-star?

So not much new stuff happening outside with the seed creating project. The burly male Black Widow x Sensi Star continues to gird up his loins for breeding! The Herijuana ladies behind him are patiently waiting as ladies often hafta do for us “ego-driven males”. He POOFED a couple pollen sacks to the wind but there are calyx’s of the gals just not a lot of flower development. Neither does he, for that matter. When I say “a couple pollen sacks”, I mean TWO pollen sacks were open on the plant, the boy, the other day.

Anyways, I’ll get more pictures when the plant’s change dictates notation…in the meantime, here’s what the girl BW x SS I have indoors is doing. Shes got at the most a couple/few weeks left

I had neglected her and needed to do some nursing back to health but I’d say she is starting to grow and such, again…

The above shot is of the lone Purple Durban I flopped yesterday to create a more flat and level canopy.
Below is “Martha” she is the (BC KUSH x BLUEBERRY) x (F13C99SWT???) I never can get that crosses name right, anyway, and she ALSO got flopped, but TWICE due to the IMMENSE stretching she was doing and fucking the canopy up.

Its kinda hard to see the 2 flop sites in the above picture but u can prolly guess as to where the spots are…

I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAPPY, HEALTHY AND SAFE!! AND SO ARE YOUR LOVED ONES!

TAKE CARE OG FAMILY!

7 Likes