Black lime reserve f2 x multiple pine tar kush males

Was pollenated with mixed pollen from 7 diff Pine tar kush males orig from Tom hill.
Mother is key lime goodness all the way through the bowl and completely rocks ya stone wise!
Will be some stellar plants from these babies!
-GoodGear-

40 Likes

Never tasted a key lime strain before. Sounds amazing. Ill keep watching what you come up with. Take care

7 Likes

How is crossing black lime reserve to pine tar kush an f2?

4 Likes

Uhhh I feel like the BLR plant is from F2 seed stock, but I could be mistaken haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

I dont know. The title is “BLR f2 almost done”

2 Likes

Yes the black lime is the f2, I’ve had this cut for almost 4 years and it came from f2 seedstock

4 Likes

Well the title of this thread makes no sense then. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Of course it does the plant is an f2 and it’s almost finished! We didn’t mention anything in the title about it being seeded or what generation the new seed are.

2 Likes

It makes no sense. Black lime reserve f2s almost done would lead one to believe that you crossed a blr f1 female with a blr f1 male to make blr f2 seeds. You made a cross using a blr f2 and a ptk. Thats my point. The title is misleading and makes no sense. Im wondering if any if this even makes sense to you. Lol

2 Likes

Now if the title was “Black Lime reserve f2 x Pine Tar Kush almost done” that would make sense.
Oh well, its your thread…your title
If it makes sense to you thats what matters.

2 Likes

Just going to drop this here… hope this helps @GoodGear

8 Likes

Thanks for posting the diagram we are extremely familiar with the process! As far as the title being unclear I guess it’s a matter of perception.
We have been growing and breeding cannabis since the 70’s
Seems some here have a bit of a chip on their shoulder, tis fine

7 Likes

I perceived the title the way that you meant it to be. This thread makes me need more drugs now haha. Fuuuuuck. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

No the title as it reads is completely wrong, you can argue that all you want. However you will always be wrong.

Anything pertaining to anything else you have to say I will simply have this rebuttal. You made this thread, meaning you both invited people to view and reply and inform and help. When you’re thread was read by multiple people the way it read is only one thing, wrong. Now you’re upset because those multiple people didn’t read your mind, sorry I forgot that was my job today?

I’ll say this in the end and I hope you accept this for the exact comment.

If you were inviting people in to see what you have going on, two things just happened. You lose credibility when you argue with facts. Therefore reading your title and seeing what you’re saying makes it SEEM like you’re completely lost and needed all the information you can get.

Have a good day! :space_invader:

2 Likes

Lol. Im sorry for even bringing it up. I didnt mean it to get so serious. I think the OP meant that his BLR f2 is about finished flowering. The fact that he brought up that it was pollinated with pollen from a pine tar kush is what threw me off and i thought the title was in reference to the seeds being made. My bad and i apologize.

7 Likes

I still say the title is confusing as hell though. Lol

5 Likes

Based on the posts it sounds like BLR F2 x PTK.

Title is confusing. I thought I was going to see BLR x BLR.

6 Likes

Title fixed

4 Likes

Im sorry man. I didnt mean to cause you all that grief. I was just pointing out the confusion.

4 Likes

Either way. Looking nice @GoodGear :beers:

2 Likes