Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Maybe with wc , just use turbo method but no water in Rez till roots show in net pot below

What happened was like small plant in big pot and pot watered for pot not plant size affecting root growth that they never recovered from
Octo pots can support big plants but not small ones with small root mass

4 Likes

Ya Iā€™d starve them of water till they throw out some more roots . Maybe a inch or two of water in the rez make them go looking for a drink.

3 Likes

WC roots very slowlyā€¦if they are clean, next ones will be placed a bit better.

3 Likes

My amnesia was very slow to root took an extra week to hit the rez
Thought I was going to lose her

And sheā€™s shorter then the rest

1 Like

Thatā€™s good, when I had it my Green Crack produced very very little hash and practically nothing when I squished the buds.

But donā€™t forget that itā€™s Hops Latent Viriod. Meaning it may not show up in an infected plant. But once that plant gets stressed out, itā€™s all downhill from there.

4 Likes

Farmer Freeman has my samples today, i overnighted them to him. Be just a few days i will know one way or the other

3 Likes

Good luck, hope itā€™s user error and not some nasty virus.

1 Like

Me too, but ill deal with it however it ends up. Hope it is user error!!!

1 Like

The Puffco Proxy is cool and bad ass , but I cannot hit it on a patio or in a movie or out on the street . Not low key enough .

Since Iā€™m now retired , I have tried to stay stoned all day everyday :sunglasses:.

Decided I want to try my hand at making my own carts , Clean 100% Rosin carts .

Checked out the masterā€™s thread @ReikoX about how he makes his . Gonna do it his way.

Ordered the PCKT 2 and 5 carts . Believe that is what he used , ordered the thing befor I read the whole thread . Seemed like what I wanted and needed , guess I made a good choice .

Still not even sent yet , so appears they are slow and I have time to make some filler material .

Since retirement I have left my Nugg Smasher out on the kitchen table :sunglasses:, hey itā€™s just me and the dogs here . Problem is late at night Iā€™ll get hammered , look over at press on the table , then at cabinet full of budā€¦ā€¦ā€¦you know what happens next , lol . Bet I got 30 grams of rosin here .

Was gonna use it , and I will for some to see the difference , but Reiko says Iā€™d be better of making bubble , pressing it , and using that rosin instead . Less lipids and fat to clog the cart way less he says .

So today is bubble hash Saturday . Got the new movie Avatar cued up , ice in a big cooler bags ready, washing machine set up and a crap load of 1 gallon bags full of trim from last harvest . :sunglasses:

Have tried many carts . Absolutely didnā€™t like taste nor the dead high . I LOVE the taste n high from the Puffco , thinking this will be the same but even more discreet. .

No solvents will be used , gonna go get a cheap toaster oven and make the rosin flowable by 48 hours of heat at 150 like Reiko says to do . His look AWESOME , thatā€™s what Iā€™m going for .

Chime in anytime ReikoX if you would like to .

Figure Iā€™ll use your press recommendations on double bag and micron sizes , I have them here .

Freeze dry the hash for a week ala @JoeCrowe

I do not have a 45 bag so gonna use my 220 160 then 73 to collect in . Wonā€™t use the 160 for the carts , not fond of 160 bubble myself . Prolly wonā€™t keep it as I do not like edibles , not sure what else I would do with it .

As hard as I try , even with the washing machine , big buckets with spacers , Bubble Man bags, sink right there cooler right there , I will STILL make a freaking mess in my kitchen !

Oh well no one to bitch at me and the dogs could care less

8 Likes

Got several ounces of TRUCK hanging on branchā€™s , donā€™t particularly care for it but it is strong , just tastes of grapefruit which I donā€™t like . Sitting here next to the open tub I switch swear Iā€™m in a grapefruit plant damn itā€™s potent Lee strong smelling. Gonna throw it in the washing machine too . :sunglasses:

7 Likes

So my dogs eat well? I think so

6 Likes

When I had my twin Rotts and English mastiff. I would boil some chicken and mix it with a big bowl of rice. I kept it in the fridge to supplement theyā€™re kibble. :100:

2 Likes

They each get 2 cups of Victor Hi Pro dry, and 1/2 pound of the chicken i break up and mix into the kibble.Every other day i add 1/2 pound of ground beef to it.

I go through 2 huge bags of Victorā€™s and 60 pounds of Chicken each month. NOT cheap, but WAY CHEAPER than sick dogs and vet visits. My 4 are happy, healthy , never sick, and we see a vet once in a blue moon. We DO NOT get ā€œboosterā€ shotsā€¦none of the vet garbage either. The get Bravecto once every 3 months, and heartworm pills, thats it.

4 Likes

Although I absolutely hate Trainwreck (she tends to make me angry and edgy the day after I smoke her) I love grapefruit, lemon and orange strains. I just got a cut of Skunk Tangerine because I am dying for some heavy citrus in my lineup :joy:
I am glad you like the rosin from Truck, a good rosin is really nice to have.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s weird is I donā€™t like smoking the bud but the Rozen is very good

1 Like

First batch loaded in machine , just waiting to hydrate a bit before I run it .

Gonna run 2 batchā€™s of about 500 grams each.

A bit overloaded but Iā€™m good with that . Quality is not an issue , this is just trim , gonna press into rosin in a 25 bag anyway so it will be clean rosin to work with .

Gonna do it dirty , not pull bags between runs . Will pull the 220 and 160 after first load has been run 3 times , but leave the 90 in the whole time . Feeling lazy and loaded with bud today so some left on the table isnā€™t a big issue. Having fun and not involving much work is the goalšŸ˜Ž

Whacked the wedding Cake with a heavy heavy foliar feed at lights out last night . Lights just on gonna see if they absorbed anything .

6 Likes

I like that lazy idea Iā€™ll have to try that .

1 Like

I have 42 grams in 3.5 gram containers, vac sealed in the freezer. Not counting what I have out and in the terp cooler.

Super discrete, and I love the haptic feedback.

It wonā€™t be quite as good as that, the heating does lose some terpenes, but itā€™s way better than that hot dog flavored distillate carts.

Going on a cinematic adventure to see that right now. Catch ya later bro.

5 Likes

I am not so sure sulphur will do a thing for bud rot, PM yea, but I donā€™t believe it touches bud rot. That shit is on the stem. I just tossed about 2 pounds of Beautiful bud, thought I could save some of it. I tore a lot of buds apart that looked like no bud rot, everyone had it on the stems. You can not even soak it in alcohol to get rid of it, still there as if never touched with anything.

1 Like

All bud rot bud tossed , pulled the good seed from the bad ones and tossed them .

Wonā€™t smoke pm or rot bud

4 Likes