Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Bubble making doing well . First pull of first set was excellent . First 3 pulls great , 4th pull not and dumped .

On second set now . Not looked at 90 bag but know it’s heavy !

Appears I’m gonna do 3 sets of 3 wash’s each

Damn bubble making is work lol

The 160 looks pretty good in person not gonna chunk it till I see what is in the 90 bag. Thinking I’m gonna have plenty and won’t need to add in this 160 sift

6 Likes

Look, and you thought retirement was going to be all staring out the window. Keepin you busy. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Been hooked up since . Busy first week of nothing , lol

But hey …… dog door installed pool cleaned
Mom tent tent saved all bud trimmed hash being made car got new shoes up front so been productive .

100 % CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH from physical
Got results yesterday but forgot to look till just now . Note from Dr says …… healthy as a mule you lucky dog . So that’s good news .

Yes I’m enjoying my freedom

Enjoy getting up at sunrise and being tied by 8 pm now ….He’ll I’m already tired today

7 Likes

3 more pulls n im done, getting a stack of 160, what to do with it??? Bubble hash sesh needs to end im getting hungry, dog’s looking at me like WTF you doing ???

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I stir mine by hand. Lol
Cant wait to try my new 90 bag.

1 Like

Have to tell you a funny, my trimmers trimmed that beautiful bud that I tossed cause I had bud rot, next time they come to visit they brought me some of their outdoor, did not need a scope on that, shit was Brown with bud rot lol I am like are you for real here? LOL in the garbage it went.

Glad you don’t smoke that shit, probably one of the reasons for clean bill of health ha!

3 Likes

ooops, mistake , never mind ,lol

OK first two sets are done three runs on each getting a butt load of 160 and it’s looking pretty nice. I’ve got the last set in the machine soaking be done soon and then I get to see what I’ve got in the 90 I know it’s gonna be a nice sight

9 Likes

For the first time, in maybe decades, i was able to make bubble hash without interuption or doing 5 other things at the same time, what a pleasure it was. Took my time, smoked plenty of stuff, lol, nothing else going on, so i could actually concentrate on it. Tried not to make a mess, was not successful, but was successful at making the bubble, 1 outta 2, im ok with that :sunglasses:

Ran what i had, the 160 looks too nice to chunk, so ill dry it and see how it smokes before i do anything with it.

The 90 bag looks excellent and clean. Good haul too. Didnt weigh the 160, the 90, after hand pressing in a press screen on a towel, weighs 95 grams. I will have enough when it dries to make one or two carts, huh @ReikoX

Formed into shapes i can grind with my tool, into freezer, will pulvervise tomorrow when fully frozen, much quicker and easier than now. Then freeze dried for 7-10 days.

Batt and carts should be here by the time it dries. Gotta get me a lil oven or hotplate or something to heat the pile with. Then re read Reiko’s thread, make sure i get it right. NOT gonna add any terps or mix anything into it to thin it.

Thinking this is gonna work well, my bags did real good, and the carts i make should be my kind of Fire!

EVERYONE having a good evening i hope !!!

:sunglasses:

14 Likes

That looks great Jet! Congrats. Always a pleasurable experience making bubble when there’s nothing ales going on. Big fan. Can’t wait to see the finished product. Here’s to retired life!!!:metal:

Grundle

5 Likes

Right back at ya!

Gonna dry it, then press it into rosin(maybe not all of it) and make my first ecig carts with it.
I cant hit the Proxy in a lot o places, this new PCKT will be super descreet and i will be able to hit it everywhere. Plus, unlike the Proxy, i should be able to hit it all day without a recharge.

Cant wait to try it, only carts i have used have been store bought and taste was terrible, high not to my liking , hope this will be better.

7 Likes

Not a big fan of carts. To strong. I like flower. After smoking one my tolerance is so high I don’t catch a buzz for a day after smoking flower. Their convenient when public bits that’s about it

4 Likes

I love carts. Smoking, screws with my allergies. I love to smoke, it just does not love me. I need to get one of those ROOR Germany Glass Activated Carbon.

2 Likes

Don’t use carts much I prefer the wax and my pen to travel with

2 Likes

Have you tried moose labs filters ?
It’s a good filter

2 Likes

Haven’t tried any, I need to if I’m going to smoke.

1 Like

@ColeLennon

2 Likes

I just ordered a mouthpiece and some filters. I can’t wait to rip some bong hits :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol: @Papalag

1 Like

Will have to look into these filters…let me know how they work @ColeLennon

1 Like