Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Hey Jett. Have you tried Frenchy’s method of pressing your bubble? It preserves the hash really well and brings out terps that weren’t around earlier. Everything is looking super good!

2 Likes

Hi tiger that’s exactly what I do I feel it really brings out all the Terps

2 Likes

The mrs and I use the smaller filters on our pipes and a larger one for the bong

Can’t manage without

Many times, but this is intended to go into carts, will be making Rosin out of it not staying bubble hash

Hope you post your steps in making it. I’ve no clue how to do it but would be interested in learning how. Thanks

3 Likes

My first time making them too. Following @ReikoX lead.
Basically i am makinmg bubble hash, which i have shown here.
Now im microplanning the bubble to lay on parchment in freezer to dry for a week.

Then im going to press it into Rosin.

Then follow Reiko’s directions.

Heat in low temp oven at 150 for 48 hours to change into the viscosity it needs to flow in cart, then load the cart.

Ill show it all in here, but will exactly like he does his. NO terps, NO filler, No thinner, just ROSIN :sunglasses:

5 Likes

New micro planner works excellent

5 Likes

Hash is beautiful light blonde, new planner works perfectly!!! Gonna fill lots of pizza boxes

6 Likes

I puff on mine at work pretty frequently, charge lasts me about a week.

That reminds me, you will need a syringe with a 14 gauge needle to fill the carts.

3 Likes

Have all manner of them :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey @ReikoX

Should i make some carts with the 160??? Looks good, smells real good too. ???

What should i do with it, got a BUNCH of it ???

I don’t see why it wouldn’t smoke good . Make it and put it in some thing to store away for a rainy day.

2 Likes

@ReikoX

Does the heat cycle remove the terps??? Will it taste like my rosin now???

The bubble from the run looks fantastic, some of the best i have ever made! I got to take my time, get the water really really cold, do everything correctly this run…i never get the time for that, gonna like this FREEDOM!!!

2 Likes

I usually save my 160 to turbo charge my joints. I like to make a Jazzy Joint by adding rings of rosin covered in bubble to the outside of the paper.

Yes, it will remove some of the terps, this is where the air tight jar is important, also allowing the jar to cool completely before opening.

Also, you will lose about 20% in volume. Most of that is CO2 from the decarboxylation process, but a little will get stuck to your tools and inside the jar as well. It’s fully active, you could lock the tools clean, if you dare :rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

While i have you here @ReikoX

Gotta re read your thread…is it 2 heat cycles or one? Just 150 for 24-48 or was there a hotter 1st cycle , cant remember.

Gotta go get a good air tight jar…too lazy to go look, will AMAZON it…suggestions???

2 Likes

I have always done that too!. I have just never found a good way to keep my bubble from getting wet and gumming up in its bottle. Need better storage ideas for it.

Jazzy Joint…lol…We call it Moon Rocks here…lol.

One of my FAVORITES to make. Im not artistic at all, too hard for me to make the joints like you say, i have but they look like shit, lol. I just take a gram of rosin, melt it in a big spoon, throw in a nice lil bud to soak it up, then roll the bud in my bubble. They harden up into little “rocks” and i make a shit load and store them. Make joints with em or throw in bowl , the bubble gives them a superior taste. My last bubble tasted of Bubble Gum, and was really nice.

1 Like

Whats up @Papalag

It is Sunday…yet im sitting in my jammies, smoking a fat one, grinding bubble hash into pizza boxes, watching the dog’s fight over their new toy. Buy ONE, let them figure out who it belongs to, MUCH FUN!!! lol. You lnow, when your lit…im LIT!!! :heart_eyes:

Beats the shit out of arguing with Karen over throw pillows!!!

4 Likes

Ha ha ha been there .

1 Like

Hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: yep bin there done that

It gets better

I recently bought a soft wow what a difference on the other side lol :joy:

1 Like