Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

lipids and fats shouldn’t even be in there since you made bubble hash first. Can winterize the rosin first if you wanna be sure of that.

2 Likes

Damn brother!! Sounds like you ran down a rabbit hole on how to make carts!! Love real world experiments, can’t wait to see the results. And Happy Bithday @Jetdro!!

4 Likes

Oh I missed that! Happy Birthday Jet! Hope you don’t get too stoned too early over there :joy:

3 Likes

Happy B Day Man :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Happy birthday Jet : )
Now back too work on them carts lol

3 Likes

Happy 70th b-day @Jetdro, sounds like it is going to be a busy one

2 Likes

Happy birthday my brother from another mother

Woo hoo

Smoking one for you now

2 Likes

Happy Birthday big guy!!! Have a great day my man.

Grundle

3 Likes

Happy birthday. Light it up brother.

1 Like

Having a full week to devote to my plants, i have started to turn my mess around. Mom’s in Octo’s took fine, doing fine

The Dixies like having drainage much better, and proper light levels too, they are coming around

My day one fresh seeds have been cooking a bit, finally seeing some action

Left side of Tent 1, 4 Blissful Wizards in Octo’s first week of the flip

The solo Mac 1 Cap’s Cut on the right side of cab 1

The Wedding Cakes on the right side of tent 1, 3 of them

THANKS everyone for the Bday wish’s…appreciate it.

15 Likes

Happy Birthday brother, hope you have a great one and many many more to come.

2 Likes

You got a lot going on there. Looks like a good time bro. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Yes, it will decarb as it is heated, but it won’t flow. That’s why we don’t decarb when using something like the proxy.

I decarb it to make it shelf stable in the tank.

One issue is THCA tends to crystallize, like when you press rosin and it butters up the next day. That will happen in the tank, then the rosin won’t get to the coils.

Another issue is decarbing in the tank causes pressure and leaks. When you decarboxylate, you are removing that carboxyl group off and converting it to THC + CO2. If you do that in the tank, it can build up pressure and cause leaks or air pockets in the coils.

THC will not crystallize like THCA, and it won’t bubble when heated to vaping temperatures.

8 Likes

Oh yeah, and happy birthday.

2 Likes

AWESOME sir, thanks for the lesson, got ya!!! All my rosin butters up in a day or so, would make a mess in the carts.

@ReikoX

Have you tried all the methods im gonna do already, suppose so ?

2 Likes

@ReikoX

Spit it out man, waiting to hear…

I’ve tried various thinners and terpenes with various levels of seluccess.

I’ve tried lots of different approaches from solvents to solventless.

My oldest experiments around 2014 were with vegetable glycerin like was used in the e-cigs back in the day. I did heated extractions, and they had a medium potency and terrible flavor. Long cold extractions are nice, did a two year one that is great as a sleepy time vape, but again potency was less than flower.

In 2015 I experimented with BHO and PG. This got closer to the potency of flower, but was pretty hash and always tasted plastic like to me.

When I got my rosin press, I tried again with the newer style carts. I tried terpenes and a couple different products. Most worked, then that whole vape deal happened and I quit using those products.

After that I switched to wax pen. They weren’t as discrete as the e-cig style carts, but got the job done without any hassles.

It wasn’t until I made good, clean, hash rosin. That I tried this method. It’s been the best I have ever come up with.

11 Likes

I use a good amount of vegetable glycerin in my home-made gummies. I like to chew them up and hold the gummy in my mouth and under my tongue for a least a minute. I then get the sublingual pre rush before the activation later.

1 Like

Well happy birthday ya spring chicken . Hoping you have many more. Merry Christmas

3 Likes

heh heh birthdays near christmas are the worst, your family always short changes you on presents. Happy birthday!

1 Like