3 Likes

Sherb Cake

Stunning looking , bone dry , zero stick
Smells like Wedding Cake but super faint

4 Likes

Now to smoke them

Already know where itā€™s going ā€¦ā€¦.

Sherb Cake

How does a professional do this ? Look at the bud just beautiful . Obviously well grown .

So dry it disintegrated in my grinder .
No smell from ground bud . Feels like Iā€™m rolling dry popori. Roll a joint of it in the papers the seller included for me : Papers were nasty and thick . Took one hit tasted like I was smoking a toilet paper roll .Re rolled it in my papers . Big fat joint .

Goes up in wild flame when lit, now I can taste it ā€¦ā€¦yupā€¦ā€¦ toilet paper roll. Second hit was worse , put the nasty ass thing out .

Damn that is totally depressing . How does one fuck up bud that looks like this ? Is it delta 8 bud , lol

Canā€™t tell if high is there cause Iā€™m not gonna smoke it .

Put in a bag with a meter , itā€™s pulling down the Boveda 62 pack like it was a cheap battery . Blew in bag got to 66 percent , 5 minutes later with 2 65 bovedas in the bag itā€™s down to 51percen!!

Rest of them gonna be bullshit too I predict .

2 Likes

Poor way to treat decent looking buds . Most store bought crap is dried right out also.

1 Like

The fire is fuck the first one is as pretty about as Iā€™ve ever seen Iā€™ve never seen one more covered but it has absolutely no smell no stick I havenā€™t smoked it Iā€™m about to but I know Iā€™m going to be completely disappointed I donā€™t think hydrating them back is going to change much I intend to do that but I donā€™t think itā€™s going to change a whole lot

This bud came out of the dispensary just the back door so this is what killer bud in the dispensary is like youā€™re kidding me right

3 Likes

Was thinkin of them grove bags ā€¦ā€¦ would they be good for postin cuts ? Do they come in different rh levels
Just pondering other uses for them : )

2 Likes

No only 58 to 62 level

1 Like

Rest of the bud was so bad I will not even smoke it .

Well that was a waste of money , lol

But know I know !!!

Imagine the 3.5 grams of rosin coming will be shit too :-1::-1:

4 Likes

Put all that bud in bags with humidity packs got them all up to 62 opened them and smelled them just now they all smell like freaking hay.

This bud was dried way too fast and handled poorly

2 Likes

Shame on them , itā€™s not like rocket science to do right lol

1 Like

Fish if you look close at those buds theyā€™re absolutely stunning one of them is so covered you canā€™t even see plant material yet it has no smell no taste and there is no buzz

1 Like

Itā€™s just bag appeal nothing else
Lol for the uneducated masses

Home growen is priceless : )

Could be worse , over here they spray it with hairspray sometimes
I wonā€™t even smoke anybody elseā€™s joints and if given any I say wow thanks and when I get home it goes into fire
I canā€™t even smoke my stuff in public , it draws me too much unwanted attention

4 Likes

Well, on to better news, lol!!!

The Bubble i made looks like it will be the nicest batch i have ever made. The sugar leaf i used was really covered, the return was epic, and the bubble looks YUMMY. Going to dry to total blonde for sure. Have 6 pizza boxā€™s full

What ya think @JoeCrowe , only been in freezer a day, gonna lighten up even more :sunglasses:

My supplies will be arriving soon, stuff i need to make the carts with

Ready to move on from shit bud to killer bubbleā€¦

5 Likes

Yep as the moisture sublimes it gets lighter in color! As long as all the moisture sublimes, the color of the hash will stay the same once itā€™s warmed up.

1 Like

Things looking much better here. Momā€™s are all stable and hsppy now, lil cuts getting there too!

DSC00005x

My fresh seed experiment is getting some traction, lol. Those 4 up are ā€œLost Cakeā€, Wedding Cake X My Haze . Hope to see more popping. I planted too deep, last 2 came up upside down and i had to help them

DSC00004x

This tells me these seeds are viable, and the ones drying should work just fine :sunglasses:

Gotta love it when a plan comes together !!!

5 Likes

Just off phone with Farmer Freeman, my samples finally got there, will have my answer by Friday at the latest, maybe Thursday.

Timing will be perfect. IF the WCā€™s gotta go, i have backups ready n willing to take their place.

So either WC has HLV, or im a shitty growerā€¦lol. Im ok either way, but hope it is just due to my negligence in planting them.

The Wedding Cake from outside is outrageous! When you light it, the GIANT 40 FOOT NEON SIGN lights up and says ā€¦DANK!!! The taste is even better, the buzzā€¦DAMN!!!

JBeezy sounds like a stupid rapper name to me, but the boy hit the nail on the head with this one!!!
It is better than anything i have ever grown before. I am going to check his ass out and try something else he made.

2 Likes

:fireworks: Happy belated birthday @Jetdro! :partying_face: I am having a bongload of Bubba Kush in your honor.

1 Like