Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Could say hello Mr. Strong and Silent type @Papalag

Why cat got your damn tongue??? You busy retired man???

Ill do it right now…how close, like real close…lol…let me see what i can do, put the Macro lens on. My old eyes suck, ill do the best i can , be right back :sunglasses: @JoeCrowe

1 Like

Non flowering cuts and seeds, yes

2 Likes

Thank you sir!

@JoeCrowe

Close enough or need closer…FOV is very small if i get much closer

4 Likes

Looks pretty nice from my seat, but it will squish nice.

2 Likes

Morning @ColeLennon

Morning @ReikoX

Read everything written about making carts now…lol…your way weill be the best i reckon.

NOT doubting you on any of it, just have surplus and LOVE to experiment :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Morning. Last day in the office for the year! Lunch at noon and an open house after until close. Only drawback is having to get dressed up.

1 Like

I’ve never made a cart. Ours are dirt cheap and plentiful. Just like our weed and concentrates. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

By far best i have ever made. Yield was excellent to, exicited to press it. Bet i get yellow lava fall, NEVER had that before. This new press is so much better than mmy old, and i actually have learned how to use it well. Getting great returns, and nice light rosin mostly. NOW seeing it is very strain dependant. Not all nice bud will produce golden rosin

2 Likes

Damn bro you’ve been busy lol

GOOD MORNING Jet what’s up

Did I see putang ? How is it ?

1 Like

So last night, at best friends for dinner, his daughter pulls out 2 Carts she had bought that day. From black market, but in disp package. .8 ml’s, cart n lil one time use battery attached to it. Just pull on tip, it hits. Hits big time, was surprised how well. Simple nice looking things.

Stuff was fairly clear, little gold yellowish color to it. Pretty “flowy” when moved pen around.

1st up was this Blackberry Kush. Tasted like fake artificial flavoring, and really cheap flavoring at that. NO TASTE nor smell of “Weed” . Did not like it one bit, like smoking messed up ejuice from back in the day when they started it all. Would not smoke this, would get no enjoyment from it, even if it was potent,. No real flavor, no real taste, was DULL to me .

2nd wasd ICC…Ice Cream Cake. Same deal, BUT, i liked the taste, lol. Good flavor, NOT like weed, but to my liking. Like smoking candy or something. NOT MY BAG O TEA!!!

Are all the flavored store bought carts like these??? Dont like at all. No sensation of smoking WEED, none. I like the flavor/taste/bite of WEED, these had none of that. Im ole skool, grew uo in an analog world…WEED NEEDS TO BE ANALOG not digital. Felt like i was smoking synthetic digital bud. IF that makes sense to anyone???

Makes me wonder??? @ReikoX MY Rosin taste n smells most excellent. When i do the 48 @ 150 just how much of that will remain???

If it comes out like these carts last night, i wont like it very much. IF the terps i got taste like the ones last night, im not gonna like it. I want the “weed” taste. I want to know im smoking weed.

Maybe i should only make a little 5 gram test run of this stuff, see if ill even like it.

You seem to like it???

2 Likes

Take neck down pic, let me see you all dudded up :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ya they are big up here. Disposables .5 grams

The Herbal Connection Dispensary Menu | Leafly

1 Like

I get come carts from the dispensary with built in batteries
Called travelers , bomb cycle stupid name but very tasty no smell what so ever

There ok but 60 $$ for 1/3 of a gram stupid expensive

2 Likes

Ours are about half that. 1/2 gram

1 Like

These were similiar but different. She bought 6 for 200 dollars

1 Like

Very tasty?? Taste of what, like the fake i described???

damn, that’s a lot of money.

1 Like

Cheap for here, remember we hang dope smokers in Texas

2 Likes