But I get a 10% discount for being old lol

And rewards points

3 Likes

Happy late Birthday bro !

Made you an Ice Cream Cake :fire:

8 Likes

Yeah like I inhaled a fruit salad lol but not if that makes sense

2 Likes

Most of these carts are THC distillate with terpenes added for flavoring. not true rosin carts like you’re trying to make. I’ve had some full spectrum carts that were actually decent but they’d be dark colored not that golden yellow. The one’s like you had I use for travel and such when I can’t smoke, it takes the edge off but is in no way shape or form near the same as actual flower. Effects are short lived too.

I’d wager your rosin carts will blow those out of the water.

4 Likes

3626 Pink Oak dr…lol…

STUNNING!!!

Thank you sir, may i have another :sunglasses:

2 Likes

YES, it does…so same deal. I do not like one bit, would never try one again.

Lord i hope so, be a waste of nice bubble/Rosin if they come out like these…

2 Likes

Checked tracking on the “Rosin” i won. 3.5 grams. Says DELIVERED…lets see what shit is all about

Bet it sucks too…bet it has artificial flavoring in it.

Ill take some pics of it before trying it.

2 Likes

This is what the full spectrum vape carts look like. Tastes like the real thing, just a little bit smoother… make sure you look for companies that are using a ceramic core, as well. Pays to do your research, many of these companies won’t be around when it comes time for someone to sue. :wink:

1 Like

Nice description, ever tried the synthetic Marinol? Sucks ass.

I would say it’s about 85-90% of the original flavor.

3 Likes

Just a nice sweater and some slacks. Considering my normal attire is jeans and a Star Wars T-Shirt.

6 Likes

Ya, I get a senior discount. It pays our 4% sales tax on cannabis sales. Then you can get another 10% if you go in on Cart or Extract day. They can’t give weed away here.

These are ounce prices right after harvest at just one pot shop near me.

Sic prices. 30 and 60

Track Town Collective Dispensary Menu | Leafly

1 Like

LOVE IT…Like the beard…you bring pens to work…??? lol

1 Like

Wow, thats crazy…BUT, IF it is like the weed sent to me…it is over priced :sunglasses:

1 Like

What’s up with the stab vest under the jumper …… you expecting trouble tonite @ReikoX

Jk : )

2 Likes

Our cannabis is excellent, even B buds

1 Like

LMAO…think that just last nights dinner…

1 Like

HMMMM …36 dollar excellent Z’s…DAMN!!!

1 Like

They call them B buds, not A grade manicure

This Gelato looks really really good!

It smells like CHEMICALS and burnt tire however. Bet it tastes like crap and makes me gag. Gonna clean uo the Proxy, fire it up, and see. If it tastes bad out of the Puffco, it will taste bad anyway i smoke it.

1 Like