Like pre rolled at 26 % thc and smalls at like 19 %
There reason is depending on harvest

They really didn’t know much when asked there Scripted

2 Likes

That’s called my fat ass not fitting this shirt. :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha to be fair my shirts fit the same : ) I blame the tumble dryer

2 Likes

Yep, have my own office and the door is shut most the time. Advantages of working at a startup. :grin:

Here’s what’s left of my last cart.

6 Likes

Pre rolls here are always cheap. Tuesdays 3-1 gram pre rolls for 7.00
Old School Bliss Dispensary Menu | Leafly

1 Like

Well? How did it smoke? Is that a hair in there? Your doggos shed a lot?

3 Likes

No hair, just looks like it.

So GLAD to hear 80-90 percnt flavor retention, THAT WILL WORK!!

Puffco battery, like always, lol, is low…charging it up now, be 20 minutes then ill try ity.

1 Like

Not here 15 to 20 depending on the thc content or vendor

It’ll most likely stay this way east coast thing every thing is expensive and taxed to the hilt

Havent tried the Puntang yet…will in a minute.

Put all 3 buds in bags with 62’s. Took all night and this AM but all 3 up to 60 now, gonna do another test…do NOT expect different results…but didnt try Puntang at all yet.

1 Like

Same rig i bought…SPRK 2 with ceramic carts… :+1:

1 Like

Trying Puntang in 15 minutes…gotta clean pool polaris and get it running so Mercy can chase it :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yah that hash looks decent! It’s got a nice white-to-plant fiber ratio.

words of wisdom, right?

So went to try the now hydrated Bud i bought again.

NOPE…Fire As Fuck tastes like hay with celery …not even gonna bother with the others.

Proxy heated up, here goes fiorst puff…

Tastes poor, tastes like soap. Open the top, its burning well, making good smoke, but the whiff from the top is rancid. GD, this shit is jacked up too!! Got a buzz off 3 hits, so it has some power, but i have this lingering awful paint stripper taste in my mouth.

Well, smoked .1 of a gram…NOT smoking anymore of it…think it gave me a headache, like being in a paint store…WTF…how they sell this shit. Now Proxy is cooling ,the smell coming off it is just horrible. Cant describe it, but not nice in any way, manner, or form!!! DAMN!!!

Batting ZERO on this shit…damn…the taste in my mouth is getting worse,

Hey @ColeLennon the stuff up there have tis chemical smell/taste to it??? The carts you buy have this profile??

@ReikoX NOT gonna have any problem making better stuff than THIS SHIT…Hell, even if i fubar it up wont be as bad as this crap is!!!

The seller asked me to leave feedback on his FB page about what i thought. I did, and was honest about it. OMG i stirred up a hornet’s nest. He asked!!! he txt me, saying we are cool, he wants to know the truth, he doesnt smoke bud anymore just hits his Rig all day. He offered me all my money back. I told him to keep it, send me a bunch of his swag, t shits, rollers, things like that

4 Likes

These should work perfect , what ya think @ReikoX

3 Likes

Looks good to me. The carts ship yet?

1 Like

no not yet ok

1 Like

7 Likes

Well, that’s good news I guess. :clap: :clap::clap:
Must be something else, glad I was wrong.

3 Likes

Yay! So gotta be nutes or roots or something then yeah?

1 Like

No, I don’t taste a lot of chems in dispensary flower. I don’t smoke very much at all. Carts, I usually buy full spectrum live resin, so I get the natural terps. Wiff of it anyways lol

1 Like