Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Poor placement into the ocotos , explains why the Mom in Mother tent looks fine, she was placed properly.

SO

Damn it…gonna water over the top on those 3 till they finish…Live N Learn

GREAT news however…MEANS: Eventually ill get a clean run of WC and Mac, thinking the next set, 2 weeks from now!!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Mayne I’ll get in line for some cuts off of the healthy mothers. :wink:

3 Likes

I will certainly consider giving you one… :sunglasses:

LMAO!!!

5 Likes

U gonna like the wedding cake…it is strong.fairlygoid yield…not for thr feint of heart…

4 Likes

Great news no Virus my friend

Awesome

1 Like

Hey Bigun, long time no hear

1 Like

Shit , I might dig out some road trip to pop : ) look for that long leaf stem pheno @Bigun

2 Likes

Road Trip…i remember that bud…that was a minute ago huh!

3 Likes

And Dawn : )

2 Likes

I still have seeds yes next run road trip I think it had romulan in it ?

1 Like

Hate to admit it still got a bag of the famous road trip kicking around in fact just smoked some a few weeks back just to see if it had passed it’s expiry date . Nope still tasty and give a nice buzz ,

1 Like

Cleaning out my 420 cabinet I found this thing

I remember buying it on a trip a few years ago , trying it once , not liking it .

Charged it up , filled it with great bud , thought I’d try it again .

Nope nope and nope

Just cannot deal with the taste . On high it’s only bad , on the lower settings it tastes just terrible .

Don’t see how so many like these vape things . Guess vape just ain’t my thing .

3 Likes

What up @ShiskaberrySavior

1 Like

Dumb that’s a expensive vape to not like . I was going to buy one but the price put me off.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong it works proper I guess.
Heats up quick can do dry herb or concentrates , gives nice big hits .

Just different than burning bud . The taste is completely different and I just don’t like it

1 Like

Still fighting off the pain Demerol is my friend right now finally can smoke today . Glad that ordeal is over . Hoping to be healed enough to get doing stuff by Friday.

Trying to stay warm in this -40 weather the last couple days picked a good time to stay inside.

4 Likes

I’m sorry I didn’t know something was wrong what was wrong with you

2 Likes

Yes it’s like the volcano or the dr dabber switch I’ve got totally different tastes takes a bit getting used to .

1 Like

Had a wisdom tooth removed on Friday they broke it off so was booked for dental surgery yesterday afternoon had them take 16 teeth out . First dentist removing the wisdom tooth spent 3 hrs of torture messed up big time actually hurt me pretty good .

6 Likes

Feel for you, the only thing worse than mouth pain is knee pain. Feel better soon brother.

1 Like