Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Dang man that does sound painful. Hang in there, I hope it gets fixed soon

1 Like

Thanks bud ya quite the ordeal at least the first dentist reimbursed me my 650 bucks for the screw up once my wife phoned and complained .

3 Likes

F*ckin oral surgeons, itā€™s like having a chiropractor do a back surgery.

I know how you feel I had seven of them removed on Monday and had to work Tuesday morning was absolute Missouri for about four days

4 Likes

Tent 1 getting a fill up
Gonna water over top on the 3 Wedding Cakes

6 Likes

Mac 1 sticks straight out doesnā€™t she
Way different than Blissful or the Cake

Just noticed in that pic

Itā€™s fucking hell especially this cold weather a few minutes outside and my whole head is pounding .

Looking forward to eating solid food once my gums heal . Have to stay out of the what you eating today thread donā€™t think my phone is drool proof . Soup and milk shakes on the menu for the next week or so .

3 Likes

Afternoon @ColeLennon

1 Like

So in the next three days itā€™s going to get to 14Ā° here 14Ā°F no idea what that is in your Celsius like -712.6 or something lol AnyWho Iā€™ve got some ladies out in the greenhouse is probably three weeks away from finishing do I just let them sit out there close up the greenhouses or should I take them tomorrow anyone got a clue

1 Like

I walked around work for two days spitting blood into a cup in front of my customers in my asshole boss hoping to get sent home but of course that didnā€™t work I was lucky it was summer it wasnā€™t cold I can only imagine

1 Like

After doing a bit of googling and finding out Iā€™ll have three nights in a row below 20Ā°F I believe Iā€™m going to take the flowering plants today

2 Likes

Yup know exactly what you went threw . At 7 pm last night I was questioning if Iā€™d done the right thing or not .

I was planning on slowly getting them out but with what happened and had the chance to get put to sleep and get them all looked after at once I took that option.

2 Likes

Same I did . Best way just get it over with .

I no longer have teeth pain :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Afternoon @Joker

1 Like

Just got txt message my PCKT 2 and carts will be here today :sunglasses:

Just got Amazon gloves , never tried them see lots use them figured being rosin boy now I needed some so I bought a 100 pack for like 10 bucks , gotta love Amazon , even if they are the devil

2 Likes

So rosin sticks to the gloves?

Thought they prevented it . Put some on picked up big glob , stuck to the glove :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hey @Papalag

Hay jet howā€™s it going

1 Like

Afternoon Jet!

Morning Jet

1 Like