Merry Christmas Samwell

4 Likes

Merry X-mas everybody

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all : )

1 Like

Merry Christmas @ifish @Islayhearts

2 Likes

Top of the day @Jetdro, I hope you are having a fantastic day. Right on!! I canā€™t wait to see how this next batch of WC turns out now that you have the time to focus on dialing it in. I know the difference between just growing and dialing in can be quite dramatic, I can only hope that this batch of WC finishes better than your pretty darned fantastic (maybe hard to beat :metal:) first round. :v:

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all you cool cats!! Hope your day is grand.

Having a party tonight. Thatā€™s the app platter. Ho ho ho!!

9 Likes

Nice!!! :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Where is my invitation ?? My kind of party

4 Likes

Dude you want to come to NY the door is open. Got a spare room and a kickass back yard. We can set something up if your down.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and the pups.

Hope that hash dried up nice for you!!

3 Likes

merry X- MAS jetdro. And all the rest of you hooligansā€¦:grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Excuse me. Iā€™m not a hooligan; I identify as a rapscallion, and donā€™t you forget it!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas

3 Likes

Merry Christmas Jethro hopefully Santa didnā€™t bring you any coal in your stocking

2 Likes

Merry Xmas Jet :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

you too Cole

1 Like

You asked how the cartridge is made. Dark Star PHK purple hindu kush is grown in Southern Oregon and processed into extract by NWKind.

If you scroll down it talks about their process. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Cool they make THCa then add terps to it

2 Likes