Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Think this was my last time abusing it
My body won’t take it like it did 20 years ago
Lol

6 Likes

Thanks Doug , been moving all morning starting to feel better

5 Likes

Your dogs will be happy when you can get outside with them again . There probably wondering what the hell is going on .

4 Likes

Kushmans Strawberry Cough and a good cut of Blue Dream in the house

The cut year continues :heart_eyes: From a member here with stinky armpits :grin:

14 Likes

Yeah , Vicki came by just now , think my pup Paddle missed her ???

All four been at my side the whole time , they know , they were cool about it . If it stops raining today I’m gonna hop on the ebike and run the crap out of Them

12 Likes

Damn weather . Been 32f , 78 f , 6 inches rain and 60 mph winds THIS WEEK . No damn wonder in sick !

Poor octo ladies outside , can’t imagine worse for them and they are still alive ! Not looking the best , and Saturday’s 30 F will prolly really hammer them

Ok , back to work on the plants , gonna teach Vicki how to take cuts today , let her take them off my Lost Cake that looks delish , from start to in dome gonna let her do it all

6 Likes

How is the blackberry kush…growing a room of it now…

2 Likes

I’ve heard really good things about it

3 Likes

The Blackberry Fire I grew outdoors last year. Makes excellent oil and gummies. It really is great medicine. Right now it’s in my top 3.

3 Likes

Blackberry Fire or Blackberry Kush? I’ve always heard the original Blackberry Kush was way overhypped mids and that it would turn most anything it’s crossed to into mids too. The only bags I had of it were from early 00’s and even those were sold as mids :sweat_smile: hopefully its not that same cut…

Blackberry Fire sounds like there’s at least maybe some Fire OG in there? That’d up the potency at least…

5 Likes

Really glad to see you’re still alive and doing well over there jet! I was with shishka in the getting ready to call for a search party for ya lol. Hopefully you can kick that sickness’ ass soon, Plants and pup’s looking great!

7 Likes

Good to hear you’re doing better

5 Likes

Feeling much better today working on the plants . Think I’m on the up slope of whatever it is I have :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Wedding Cake and Mac are amazing in person , pictures due neither justice

Just in there putting up yo-yos

Blissful is going LARGE , starting to fully stack , so is wedding cake . Got a month to go , thinking in 30 days Mac will no longer even have green on her.

Blissful , IF GREAT BUD , is a KILLER PLANT.
She is stacking 2.5 foot long buds up her stems , going to yield very very very well .
Sure hope it’s GOOD :sunglasses:

8 Likes

good to see you up and about again, cheers ! :fire:

7 Likes

@SamwellBB

2 of 7 of yours came up
2 of 10 or mine did

Zero made it , all were mutants and would not grow roots . Threw a plant up top but no roots
All 4 were the same and died within 4 days of sprouting . Did my best on them , wasn’t to be .

My cross to wedding cake was very successful however , all of them happy healthy and looking great .

ONE of my Lost Cap , the Mac cross, from a couple weeks ago is growing . She has twisted leaf , and the color and style of Mac . Be interesting to see what comes of it .

6 Likes

Thanks man , feeling better by the minute, think the shit finally broke :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks for checking on me @Papalag
:+1::+1:

Flower Mac ……… AMAZING AT 35 days

4 Likes

9 Likes

Plants look great. The magic of the octopot. Glad your alright hope you get better quick

3 Likes