Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

I may go that route. I can always dial it down if I need to.

3 Likes

I run veg at 20 to 60 percent power , flower from 60 to 100 power . Dimming is SO NICE

4 Likes

My hps controller lets me set the lights from 500 watts to 1250 watts . Definitely a nice feature to have.

5 Likes

I had noticed that price, made me think no need to wait until a sale, thatā€™s a hell of a price w/ free shipping too

GLS has a controller as well as an add-on

Iā€™m gonna call them and get better informed why the 300 is almost the same price as the 640. I would need (2)

4 Likes

Let us know what they say!

2 Likes

Iā€™d bet they prolly keeping the 300 ā€˜s and dumping the 640ā€™sā€¦ā€¦new design/model time

I couldnā€™t get a deal on my 300 , not the bar 320 but the slim design 300 . Never seen it go on sale and I want another

4 Likes

But your changing spectrum

3 Likes

This is gonna work well I think , giant 10 x 10 Cannatrol , lol . A/c unit , humidifier and dehumidifier , a fan , the sensor units and the software to control it from my phone .

Isnā€™t tech great :sunglasses:

I mean if this all works that is ā€¦ā€¦

6 Likes

Software or sensors take a while to adjust to room it appears

Room Iā€™m in with it is 72-73 F , 60 % humidity
Been on 15 minutes still adjusting .

Hope it gets close . Have 5 humidity and temp gauges sitting next to sensors , they all read
72 -74 and 59 - 60 humidity .

5 Likes

Grey bars are my parameters I set . Will send alarm to phone is any are exceeded . Non grey areas on chart are my set operating zones .

Just to check it , not what Iā€™ll use . Once stabilized I throw it in flower tent 1 the big one with 2 scorching leds at 100 power . Thatā€™s the zone I set to check if it notifies me

5 Likes

Is it true, when you set those things the alerts go off constantly?

3 Likes

Donā€™t know yet not exceeded a setting yet
Still waiting for it to stabilize it looks like I will have to do some calibration

3 Likes

Hmmmmm what to do , I know LITFA a bit longer before adjusting

Decided Iā€™ll run room at 66 F and 60 % humidity levels . 666 oh God , lol

6 Likes

Alright adjust it to the mean , 1.4 % deviation from mean so itā€™s within itā€™s stated tollerance

Gonna stick in flower tent see whatā€™s up in there

4 Likes

Flower room still adjusting

6 Likes

Nope, not God. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Window sill ladies flowering now

10 Likes

Lol mine too which ones to believe

What a degree or too amongst friends lol
Good morning brother jet whatz up

Paps

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: LOLOL! I never even considered you possibly pulling the numbers from where the sun donā€™t shine :joy: Most of the joggers I know keep close track of these numbers, I had assumed you had some sort of watch/tracking device :rofl:

4 Likes

Didnā€™t mean to be a dick or defensive I just get tired of people telling me I donā€™t do what I tell them I do. Iā€™m not much of a liar.

Since my dogs have been pups we go 8 to 10 miles every day people seem to think thatā€™s bullshit I really donā€™t understand why we do the 8 to 10 miles in an hour to an hour and a half and itā€™s really no big deal. Of course Iā€™m on my E bike

3 Likes