Blkmetal's Hybri-Tech EliteXElite reversal project and more

Thanks for the kind words! Yes…I like to flower it on 11/13 also.
I need to revive them.

It’s a cool shortcut. We have had some plants on here that did not produce pollen but make sacs. Could be a number of reasons. Genetics, strength, application, or just didn’t like it.

That’s basically what I do. I also store pollen and make fem crosses.

Thanks! very appreciated. :smile: I’m glad you and others are finding value in this thread. :wink: :v:

4 Likes

Looking good in here

1 Like

Thanks buddy! :grinning: :v:

2 Likes

Just gave my clones I took of Alaskan Thunderfuck from @misterbee and Ice Cream Cake #5 from @NeverBullSeeds their spray down, here’s hoping for the best

12 Likes

Oh nice! Good luck! I’m hoping for the best for you! :smile:

2 Likes

Success!!!

Ice cream cake #5

Alaskan Thunderfuck

14 Likes

Ya wanna move that ATF? I gotta take a whiz…

Congratulations on the sex change! SAVE that pollen and share that shit! :smiley:

5 Likes

Saweeet! :smile: Looking good! Congratulations. :partying_face: :partying_face: :v:

3 Likes

Did you get pods dropping airborne pollen or did you have to manually collect? Did they open?

4 Likes

No…no airborne pollen. I still had to manually collect it but they did open. I’m doing a reversal now on a feminized strain I made with nano silver and cs mixed. It failed after a couple weeks of spraying. I’d do STS but I’m tempted to get this EXPENSIVE stuff again. I’m trying not to waste too much time. One spray that’s it. I think best way is to spray one branch to get the most out of it.

4 Likes

I run eliteXelite as well, it did fail me once when I sprayed a plant that was outside of the instruction’s size range (12-20 inches), it was easily 3 ft when I sprayed it. Got pollen sacs but no pollen. First time I had plenty of pollen flying, shake the plant and it was like a pine tree during pollination season. This is 2 weeks and 5 days into spraying my ICC # 5 S1 to make S2’s. Can keep you posted if you’re curious.

8 Likes

I hit an auto that had pistils showing, weird leaves but still throwing hairs so far.

3 Likes

Oh really? You used Elite? They will still throw out hairs before and with sacs I’ve noticed.

2 Likes

Ya going into week 2 now. I hate waiting ha fingers crossed

4 Likes

Guess we’ll have a few more reg autos, one mom flowering fast af. Got the weird spotted and twisted leaf. No balls yet.

Gg4ril fast auto x 3 bears og regs.

3 bears og has a nice branching structure but super squat. Fix that right quick, gettem
Big. Also big ass calyxes :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

This might be a few weeks, started some more in case we do get pollen.

4 Likes

Sounds great! That will be a good pairing. It might be colorful too. :smirk:

3 Likes

This past Friday was week 3 for me brother, I sprayed Ice Cream Cake #5 S1’s 11/10/23, curling leaves seem to be a good indication its working from my experience

8 Likes

Got a few tiny ones, screwed up my planned timing but I got backups growing.

Guess I’ll hit the 3 bears og auto with my reg male in the meantime.

God I’d do things for airborne pollen. Last two fem runs last two years failed lol

4 Likes

Ha…sucks. I know the feeling. Today I just cut a branch off a Tropicanna Cherry. I was reversing a branch of that and a fem cross I made to experiment. The experiment was to mix some leftover nano silver and colloidal silver and spray a branch for reversal. The other part of the experiment was to do this late into flower. Approximately a week and a half into flower I had the idea to try.

I cut the silver branches off my fem cross Cakewahlk (rev. Wed Cake x Sour D BX2) yesterday before I forgot later. Don’t want to smoke them accidentally. My labels fell off. No signs of balls BUT the branch I cut today (Tropicanna) has balls after all. :upside_down_face: It was so full of hairs that I assumed the reversal failed. I placed the branches in water hoping the sacs will mature. They should hopefully, I’ve done this deliberately before. If not I’ll try again.

Tropicanna Cherry

The branch after cutting

What I mixed. There’s a couple guys that swear by Nano Silver. Saying that the smaller particles make a difference. I’m going to keep experimenting.

5 Likes

We’ve got blast off! Gave the main branches a flick and got my first nuts in return!

Ice Cream Cake #5 fem pollen going on ICC #5 for S2’s, Tropicana Cherry, Brawndo, Tapi Tapi, and Rick James

7 Likes