Blue dream X cookies kush feminised run by Cola

Your making me wanna pop some now. The packaging almost did anyway :joy: I’ll be patient. These bdxck can have my attention. 7 of 8 have sank overnight. Good sign so far. Will get them in some tissue later on with a warmed base. Pretty sure the weather at the moment would be sufficient anyway :sunglasses::fire:

3 Likes

I’ve had 100% germination rate from them from the people that have reported back bro so I reckon your gonna have 8 plants. Only failed grow was @oleskool830 but his temps were stupid high and the plants fried.

2 Likes

I’ve ran out of likes over on your multiple journal :roll_eyes: I’m pretty confident the germ rate will be good. A mate of mine asked if I had any cuts available. Told him might have some spare up from beans. I’m gonna run a max of 4 in this space and they would have to be small. Not surprised the ol’ boy has silly heat where he’s at :100:

4 Likes

I love gushers that plant flower is one frosty girl.

3 Likes

<<pullin up a chair mate if ya dont mind :couch_and_lamp:
brought my bong got some mac from a neighbour i’ve run out till ESB ready in a couple a weeks not the best but the bong is loaded toke away my man

one love :om:
~lime

2 Likes

Still ran out of likes brother so have a manual like :green_heart: nice to have you here. Not the best is still far better than none :100:

Hopefully should have some decent content to post soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

IMG_20220616_112210 8 of 8 sank

The 2x4x8ft cupboard. Managed to shut off those hot water pipes but they can be a heater in winter too :sunglasses: off to the range for some solo cups and Coco as I’m still undecided whether to go hydro or Coco yet. eBay and digikey baskets are getting heavy. Should have grabbed a trolley :joy:

10 Likes

Because my memory is usually like a fish. Grow tracker V2. Something something. V3 not working on my phone so let’s just use what does :100:

4 Likes

Because your phones shite :rofl:
If your leaving evidence on your phone like that make sure it’s a code you type into your phone and not a finger print to open stuff. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

2 step security even 3 step is a must these days

3 Likes

My phone’s decent lol. I just think the V3 is buggy. It’s a code to open the app :sunglasses: but my phone is finger print. I still won’t be too worried about my massive 4 plant max crop bro :100:

3 Likes

Looks like we got 4 cracking so far. Will keep them in tissue for another day or 2. Then pot up to solo cups in Coco. Probably Sunday when the Mrs is at the family’s for a roast :sunglasses:
Also picking this pair of barn owls up on Tuesday cos well I don’t actually know why. Just seemed a good decision high af :joy:

13 Likes

yeah good decision :rofl: :rofl: :thinking: :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Might end up being a bad one but we don’t give a hoot :owl::owl: or even 2 hoots :joy: pun definitely intended :100:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: have you got a netflix special ???

3 Likes

aint you on a boat??

3 Likes

Not yet but life goals and all that :joy::thinking::muscle:

4 Likes

We got a boat too yeah. Also got a house :house_with_garden: bro.

4 Likes

shit yeah i rememba ya post ya in the middle of nowhere rite?

3 Likes

That’s the cabin up in Scotland. Boats in Newcastle and house is Manchester lol.

5 Likes