Blue dream X cookies kush feminised run by Cola

fuck me didnt realise i was chattin ta thrump :smiley:

better than my life goals

1 not get so wound up with twats

#2 ^^^^^^

the wife says i find tomany ppl a bellend

you get the picture :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: call me Ronald fart. I like your life goals. Simple. Can be very effective :100:

Tell the wife you can add another one to your list. I’m a giant mushroom tip :kissing_heart::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: that made me actually lol the dog and the boy are now lookin at me weird :joy:

i think the simple life goals come when ya over 40 :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Still 10 years to go for me then lol. Glad to have brought some light to your day :joy: don’t worry about funny looks I get them all the time :drooling_face::muscle: (the last 2 emojis are me licking my elbow btw)

2 Likes

<<46 feel like 106

2 Likes

Still only 4 popped out of 8. Give them another day I think.

8 Likes

Hi @anon58740919 I stopped by to watch the BDxCK show, but

has my interest piqued! What beautiful creatures! I’ll be following along! Where’s my popcorn?!? oh yeah :sunglasses: :popcorn:

5 Likes

Hi @JC72 glad to have you on board for the run. And keep your eyes peeled. They will be here Tuesday the :owl::owl: they are a proven breeding pair too. So within a little while should have chicks to imprint myself. I have no doubt they will end up in many photo opps in the grow cupboard too :rofl:

4 Likes

6 of 8 beans popped so far. There’s hope for the other 2. Even a 75% germ rate I’ll be happy with for the age of the beans. But I have hope the other 2 will :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hope that’s not mold I’m seeing in there :grin:

2 Likes

It’s a bit of ye olde rust bro. Be reet. They’re in Tupperware and tissue now anyway :muscle:

5 Likes

Meet Athena and Hephaestus not to be confused with @Hephaestus of grower fame lol. And excuse the lounge undecorated. Just that room and a bathroom to finish in the house :joy:

Also think a 7th seed is popping up

12 Likes

They arrived! How awesome they are.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

They’re cool af bro. One a lot more tame than the other but both have come to glove for me :slightly_smiling_face: they’re awesome little creatures :blue_heart:

1 Like

Do you get to feed them like mice n sh*t

1 Like

Yeah bro. Mice. Voles. Baby chicks etc. Gonna start working on recall soon. To say they’re parent raised. These are really tame :sunglasses: had both on glove. The female is keen to lay too. And they’re a proven pair so should have chicks before long

5 Likes

Sweet!! Man you gotta post a vid of them gliding down and snaggin a baby chic or mouse. Be like faces of death lol its the circle of life :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still no BDxCK above ground yet. They’re currently perched on a window in the bathroom. We’ve got decent light coming through there and temps are right enough. Will stay patient

1 Like

Went in to check the little ladies see if any had popped. Still no BDxCK up above ground. But 2 of 4 banana kush planted a couple days ago are already above ground. Didn’t even get a soaking before being dropped straight in Coco

cracking pair of hooters mate :laughing:( yay tit jokes)
~lime~

2 Likes