Blueberry +Blueberry mixes 2024 grow thread

Upstate NY

3 Likes

@Originalweedman i popped these the other day, thought you may find the cross interesting. I’ll let you know how they do!

8 Likes

Oh man those should be awesome . I m definitly interested in watch those grow. I d love it if u could keep adding updates on this grow.Thanks for thinking of me man.

5 Likes

Its been alittle bit so I figured I toss up a few pictures of some of my other stuff .Scarlet Grape auto , my GDP Fem , MOB

@blowdout2269 Scarlet Grapes are flowering …@Rhino_buddy MOB is looking beautiful man. @DougDawson giveaway seeds the Vintage BB x BBM from @buckaroobonsai is taking off.Thanks man…

16 Likes

Looking beautiful. Those were made by @buckaroobonsai bud.

5 Likes

Archives Blueberry and Mother of Berries in 100% coco. Day 28 of flower.

18 Likes

Looking good man. Finishing up the archive bb here and its soooooo stinky… radiates pungent blueberry juice. A bit leafy but I’m really looking forward to it.

5 Likes

Ok , I just remember @Sbeanonnamellow won the AKABB Giveaway and sent these my way . I ll def add @buckaroobonsai . Its a beautiful plant.

5 Likes

looks great . So many bud sites. The one I have going is starting to fill in . I snagged a clone before putting her out side. It just looks like an awesome plant .

2 Likes

Sounds so good man. I just germinate some old Dutch Passion BB from @Chara . I m so excited to hunt through these . Will be adding tht whole grow on here when the break soil . This season is gonna be epic . Year of the Blueberry Bud.lol

5 Likes

LOL…it already IS epic!

3 Likes

Yes sir, I m just having fun now . 10 of 16 seedlings up and at em .Dutch Passion old school BB .If I can t find something great out of the plants going and these Im retiring . lol

9 Likes

I think I found my favourite thread!

Old school BB Fiends unite!

Great thread everyone!

Blueberry for life 🫐 :fire:

8 Likes

Glad to have you here brother. 2024 year of The BLUEBERRY ,LOL

6 Likes

Just curious have you tried eskobars blueberry sativa at all? Those were beautiful

1 Like

No ,I ll check it out though. Did you grow it ? Is it a hard plant to grow?. I ve been chasing that old school BB from the 90s . I ve never smoked anything that was that euphoric ,blissful nearly narcotic. I have a great BBM strain and love Purple Widow but I m trying to find that specific high.

1 Like

It’s very hard to find these days but was a selected line from DJ shorts original work. Seedfinder will have the info.

Not a hard plant to grow, no, low feeder (huge yeilds)

I’ll be doing a reproduction in autumn for sharing around so if you don’t find it elsewhere it should be available again early next year. All being well

11 Likes

Yeah ,I just read it on seedfinder. Sounds great .I d definitly like to add that to my collection.

1 Like

Update on the Blueberry Mac! Day 47 of flower.This plant is really fast also which I’m not used to.Most of everything I normally run are like 64-85 .So it’s kinda nice to have something you could cut at day 48 even.i always take mine past what most people do.
But all around amazing plant.It yeilds great when topped a few times but still has amazing structure also without topping.i definitely got lucky on that freebie! I have also found if you take this plant and clone it the clones seem to get better than even the original.This is the 3rd time growing it and it seems it’s gotten better and better for some reason.

17 Likes

Yeah u crushed it man. What a beautiful plant . I notice my BBM seems to get better .lmfaoI figured maybe Im just getting better growing it. Man that mac is definitely on my radar as farr as plants I d like to work with hopefully I can find it. Hows the smell now ? Is it euphoric social daytime high or night time couch lock??

2 Likes