Blueberry +Blueberry mixes 2024 grow thread

Hey buddy .Ya that plant is super great plant it’s fast , frosty and the smoke is a little uplifting at first but then it’s gets your head and relaxed.Its a great yeilder too I found out this time.So the Terps definitely have a hint of the berry but you can really smell the mack behind the berry tones.Idk if you have smoked the Mac1 but it’s Def a great combination.Blueberry / kushy / hint of gas .I have had a great time growing her too.She clones and roots well also.Fast in veg fast in flower.I always run stuff that is at least 64 - 85 in flower and this one could be cut at like 48 to 54 in a commercial setting for sure.I usually take her at 60 I like to have a bit more amber like 30% amber.but ya I got lucky on the freebie from Humboldt seeds couple years ago.

2 Likes

Thats great, sounds like a winner . I ll def keep an eye out for beans . Love fast flowering plants ,especially up in the north east

1 Like

So Im tossing up some pictures of my lil project . I ll toss up the seedlings from @Chara DP BB . I ll also add the clones from all the BB plants I m breeding and toss up some of the plants going now. Hope u guys enjoy.

2 clones from @ChinookKing bad ass Dj Short BB fems

MOB Clone was from @Rhino_buddy this is a awesome plant @JustANobody has given out. MOB is looking great going into wk4 of veg.

The best BB I have cloned and vegging for seeds. Some might remember my crazy looking BB thread . This Crazy BB is tht seedling . I cloned the big plant before I pulled it . This is a good male and should help make some awesome DJ Short bb seeds.
My BBM mom getting her ready to cut snips off . Real soon @Rhino_buddy , I got u buddy. My 2nd auto grow ever these are @Acro bb sativa autos and I m growing Scarlet Grapes from @Going2fast
And finally some of my BB plants BB1,BB2,BB3 are from @Andrane
I ll add more to this post when I get a chance .
@THCeed s LGSTK WK 4 is now the tallest in the area.

and my 907 bluegenes/NL From @FieldEffect

22 Likes

Looking good! :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

Did those cuts land?

2 Likes

Thank man. The Sativa leaning plant has got tall and is filling out. The other one is still being stubborn , I think its a female . Plant is gonna be big if it decides to flower. lmao.

3 Likes

Not yet brother… Probly tomorrow.

2 Likes

Hope they make the summertime ride :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I know, I ll def lyk when they land.

1 Like

then it’ll be a good year. exotic genetix latest release was blueberry, had to pick up some blueberry gary. 2 of my fav strains I been waitin for months to get my hands on um

2 Likes

Oh shit is tht gary payton x bb ?? I could def get into tht mix. I ve been dying to run these old school bb strains Dj Short and Dutch Passion .I really can t wait till its over. Its been a hard plant to keep happy. I m gonna love going through the F1s to find my BB parents. So much work ahead but it should be worth it if I can find tht old school BB smoke

3 Likes

gary payton x blueberry bang bang (dj short’s blueberry x cherry bang bang)
close… I’ve had some cherry bang bang and it was really more general berry than cherry imo so I think it’s gonna be great.

if you don’t mind spendin 200 you’ll double ur order with them freebies btw, only good till end of the month tho

2 Likes

I can’t wait to pop some dj short bb next run either, I’m doin all grape this time and all bb next time. I got my eye out to add to next run, dutch passion bb sounds like a good option thanks for the idea

3 Likes

Looks great

2 Likes

Dude thts crazy . I m actually putting together a cherry run . I m doing a GDP run too. I ve been dying to do this Dj BB thing for years . It took nearly 2 to get the right seeds. I wanted the 90s version and same with DP BB .and I was lucky enough to get both . I wish my dj run was alittle bigger but I do have 4 solid females and 1 solid male . The DP run just started but my buddy hooked me up with a huge selection . What dj version are u growing ? I look forward to watching it . If u can toss some updates on here . We have a ton of BB lovers here and they d love to watch as would I .

6 Likes

That one is probably the most indica looking plant I’ve seen come out of those beans. I’d bet it’s still a daytime smoke, hopefully you get to find out!

I hope you get the fruit cocktail cherry or the yellow curry type I’ve found! These were bred to keep some variety, so happy to see it’s there. However, I have come across a handful of them that wait a long time to jump into flower. If for some odd reason it ends up a photo, the only chance for pollen contamination in that run was PBB since I dusted some buds with a paint brush after the the tent had already been pollinated. I used to tell everyone, and then I nor anyone else found anything other than autos.

Just loaded my cart with mob and that old pnw bb clone, and I’ve also reversed both along with BBM. I’ll decide how it’s gonna go once I see balls, but the plan is to make BB s1 and BB fem crosses.

7 Likes

Yeah I d love to have a cherry pheno , The plants beautiful. I m curious on how long it will take to flower if it is an auto? I hope it is , I ll def keep u up to date . Good luck with your plants . I look forward to seeing what the turn into… I can not wait for these plants to start flowering. Gonna have a shit load of awesome seeds to go through and hook people up with …

5 Likes

It’s all over the place, and longer flowering types will pop up (120-130 days total). I actually prefer the autos that run more in the 80-90 day range total and breed in that area, but if they’re unhappy in any way, or the genetics aren’t strong, even little setbacks can add time or conversely trigger flower early. Indoors under 24 hr lighting almost all will be flowering by 45-50 days from sprout, tack on time the outdoors.

If it starts flowering well before your photos outdoors it’s auto, if it’s by only by a week or two it’s a fast photo.

4 Likes

Looking amazing. Hope you find what you want in those beans @Originalweedman.

4 Likes

Thanks so much , These are all amazing and I have 1 I m really excited about. Will keep updating …

3 Likes