Blueberry +Blueberry mixes 2024 grow thread

They look alright . Def tough trip but I think they make it. Thanks again man… These will be awesome to have in the tent.

3 Likes

So the DP is an old stock?

5 Likes

Yeah believe its from the 90s .

3 Likes

Woa good archeology there :laughing: That will be interesting.

2 Likes

Archives Blueberry and MOB together.

28 Likes

Damn , those look so good buddy . Man those look great .I love watching the MOB grow outside .It really loves the sunshine. I actually had a clone in my tent till I let someone in it and they accidentally knocked over 4 clones. 2 broke and had to get tossed .One being the MOB .I was super bummed out but it s my fault for having stuff stacked up to get closer to the light. I really need to get another tent for seedlings and little clones.

6 Likes

I’ve heard she’s a whole different beast outside. I put my mom out last week so she’s getting settled in.

3 Likes

man those buds look fantastic!

3 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Those are lookin real nice, good work!

2 Likes

Thanks! Im happy for my first coco grow. I’ve flowered MOB in organic soil before so I’m curious to see how they compare

2 Likes

They’re f5s, just got um off his site. I’m real interested in seein the difference between yours and mine, givin the conditions will vary and I’m sure theirs a pretty big gap in experience but it’d be interesting… I’ve done pretty good so far. I’m goin on 3 years and only one plants tested less than 20% thc (due to spider mites), I’ve had some hard lessons in drying but i was pretty proud of the Terps my last round. I got a grow log here. I had a bad spider mite infestation last run i wasnt too proud of so not a lot of recent updates

3 Likes

I can t remember if I asked u what the yield was from the MOB u grew in soil ?

1 Like

Ugh I don’t have numbers. BUT every main cola was a donkey dick. Outside I have to imagine it’ll be a beast. And tis supposed to be very rot resistent.

2 Likes

Yeah this one looks like it will be a big one.colas are starting to take shape just a nice plant . I think u told me that before. My memory is awful and only getting worst with age

4 Likes

I haven’t run her outside but I’m told she’s a beast. She flips to flower very fast and you can take her as early as day 45, I wouldn’t, but you could.

3 Likes

Sweet , she was getting heavy so I supported her up and boom she just took off. I really like this plant.

3 Likes

If you feed her good she’s very sturdy and I’ve never had to support her. Very very stout once established.

3 Likes

Coastal Blueberry #1 and #2.

18 Likes

Looking great brother. My coastal BB and BB allstar were consumed by a deer who likes his cannabis. FUCKER cleaned out 3 plants in one night .

7 Likes