Blueberry +Blueberry mixes 2024 grow thread

Thank you @Originalweedman, sorry to hear about your plants!

3 Likes

Thank brother. I was so pissed . I never have issues with deer . It s alright game on now. LMAO
Anyway your plants look great . can t wait to see them flower. Man this years been so much fun . 2024 Year of the Blueberry bud…

5 Likes

Dutch Passion BB seedlings wk1

15 Likes

What a great start! You’re on your way to a nice blueberry patch

4 Likes

Im excited man… I have an insane Dj Short plant that is a male too. Lots of kick ass seeds in my future…I can t wait.

6 Likes

Dutch Passion 90s BB Seedlings wk2

12 Likes

I’ve got a straight BlueBerry that’s getting grown-out this Summer; from Seedsman

Man its got a Nice strong shape

Happy Growing Season to yourself @blendmedmedman

13 Likes

My freebie Blueberry from Canuk Seeds is putting on some weight, and hoooly does she ever smell like one giant blueberry!! @JustANobody you totally called it :grin::metal:. I’m so stoked I have a clone to be a mom for this line :grin::grin:

Sorry to keep posting my girl on your thread @Originalweedman, I’m just so happy with her and need to share :grin:

15 Likes

Potentially some S1 seeds being created in the future?

3 Likes

I’m loving your journal/journey thanks for sharing with us

3 Likes

nice to see. I hope she turns out nice. Im actually runny a blue dream from seeds man that dont look too bad either. How have you been?

3 Likes

Thanks to your awesome journal… I’m outa likes… But I love the whole thing

2 Likes

Busy is a Good word. Too busy for the body…
Entering the fun-zone here in coming weeks.
Best Wishes for your own Efforts @blendmedmedman

1 Like

Thx brother ,your the best @percyryan66 I love how this threads turning out .This is so awesome seeing everyones insane BB plants.

3 Likes

I grew a nasty Blue dream from seedsman . Was doing great till the 3 weeks of rain in my area. I lost over an ounce in bud rot. I actually ran the fast version . It was a really good plant. I don t think it like the conditions where I m from. North eastern. I imagine it would grow insane in Florida, Cali ect…

4 Likes

I love it too…as a blueberry lover, like you, it has my mouth watering

Thanks again for the blue cookies you sent me, can’t wait to pop them

2 Likes

My pleasure brother. I look forward to seeing u grow those. You should find some insane plants out of tht flip. If and when u grow em . please toss them on here.

4 Likes

Definitely…will do bro-ski

2 Likes

CBB #1 and #2.

14 Likes

Looking great brother… Can t wait to see them buds.

5 Likes