Blueberry +Blueberry mixes 2024 grow thread

Looking great!!! can’t Wait to see what happens with this strain…very interested in this Coastal Blueberry

3 Likes

Thank you @Originalweedman and @percyryan66!

3 Likes

they do look great @Sdoyle , they are gonna be huge come harvest time hehehe
Mine are not that big yet but they are catching up!!!
I sure appreciate your updates man :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you @SHSC-1! I’m excited for that blueberry smell! Hopefully at least one is a girl.

3 Likes

this is my first seedsman strain, got it as a freebie and figured why not. so far she seems happy but only time will tell as a bit to go still.

4 Likes

Here is the Berry Mac I named it.lol
Day 60

25 Likes

Nice job on the name! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see your CBB flowering…looks amazing as is

1 Like

Those flowers look awesome…I like the name too

2 Likes

Mothers of berries in 100% coco starting to finish up.

24 Likes

Got my likes warning because of your beautiful flowers…lookin great, keep it up

5 Likes

Thank you @percyryan66, hoping for a girl!

2 Likes

I’m putting it out into the universe that you will get a girl

1 Like

You ll love it . They are a pretty easy going plant to grow. I had issues outside but can imagine it would be a huge yeilder. If u can keep tossing updates on here it would be greatly appreciated. I love watching other peoples blue strains.

2 Likes

I need to get this strain in my tent . lol Just a beauty

2 Likes

Dude , holy shit thts what Im talking about. Thts a beeautiful plant. My MOB is starting to flower hope it goes back to veg its way to early.

3 Likes

Been away for a bit . Hope everyones doing great . Figured I d toss up a few pictures . Dutch Passion BB grow is going into wk3 and I have 4 or 5 tht are looking great . @Chara

Couple of my tree trunks .

And my autos from @Going2fast .Scarlet grape ,I have a purple pheno and green pheno all look really good and dense asf The BB auto from @Acro is a beast .Tall and filling in more and more each day. My 2nd grow doing autos and its been pretty easy going . I ll toss up some of my monsters next time. Hope everyones doing well .

19 Likes

Nice dude, makes me beam with pride to know that I played a little part in that beauty, thanks for posting them up. I’d like to send you some more beans as thanks. I have a few new ones that I just plucked beans from that I think will crush it outdoors, based on their parents response ti being moved outdoors. Will also make a whole bunch of fems in a coupe weeks. Just send a PM if you’d like some to get a second outdoor crop in :v::green_heart:

What smells are you getting? I got some savory and some berry, sweet perfume from those beans. Nothing that I’d peg for blueberry, but so many cool plants with outstanding highs and joint clogging buds came from those, and it looks so far like you got a good one!

6 Likes

Everything looks great @Originalweedman!!

Dude it smells fruity . Hard to pin point . It reminds me of skittles . Sweet candy smell. Its a beautiful plant the other is still in veg . I really appreciate u letting me grow this strain. I gotta see what I have left for beans. I m gonna grow more once this comes down. I d love to see what it does in the cool weather up here. I lobe the look of the plant . It has a blueish hue to it .Its packing on weight each day. I ll keep u updated . You do have one hell of a strain .

14 Likes