Blueberry +Blueberry mixes 2024 grow thread

Oh crazy!

Yeah, I’m definitely open to being a tester for ya, absolutely :metal:

1 Like

Sweet , I ll def hyu when I harvest them and thx man I appreciate it …

1 Like

Lol, thanks for the free seeds! With those strains together, you can’t really go wrong :grin:

1 Like

Dude thinking about it now , I wonder if the BB I smoked in UMass was this strain or the Dj Short version… I swear the kid said it was Dj s but now I m wondering…In the 1990 s there was not many Blueberry versions especially were I m at…The high was so laid back and just euphoric and blissful,I remember feeling like I could go out or just chill .It was spectacular. I was gonna ask u about the high from MOB? I was lucky enough to talk with @Rhino_buddy who generously sent me a snip of his MOB and 2 other BB strains,I lost the Bluedream but other 2 look great . I m so intrested in this strain now and super excited to have in my garden. I wonder if his MOB is the same too? Looks like after tonight we have warm weather throughout so I m itching to get more plants out to my spot …

2 Likes

Yea, he got the MOB from me.

3 Likes

I have a Blueberry from canuk seeds going right now… I’ve topped her in 8 places, now it’s time for full Veg and no more messing about from me :grin:. This was 3 days ago, she’s almost doubled since then :grin::grin:

3 Likes

DJ Short knarly blueberry pheno

DJ Short Blueberry F6

DJ Short Blueberry f5 selected mom for seed run

A lot of people knock DJ’s BB. I would suggest running it and making up one’s own mind. Both the phenos posted above I’ve found in my fem F6 seeds I made in 2022. The actual smoke is fantastic and I’ve found plenty of blueberry terps.

32 Likes

Updated pic today

5 Likes

Wow!! The colours in there are amazing!!

1 Like

I started some of the fems u sent me …I got 3 of them going and I got 3 reg DJ Short BB going, I m praying for a male so I can breed with everything I have especially my BBM which is the one with Blueberry in the genetics not the Razzleberry version. She s a heavy hitter and stinks of BB in veg it s my 2nd fav strain all time. I lost some plants this winter specifically my BBD and Blue Kush seedlings but now I have Coastal BB ,AKA brains VBB, Blueberry Quest ,907 Blue Genes, my BBM and the 6 Dj Short plants… Another member sent me some 1990 s bb he said was from Dj Short so I just germinated those 5 and 2 have popped so far and have snips going MOB and a BB strain .So I m busy asf at the moment and I ll start getting pics on the thread when I get everything planted … To be honest the best looking plants so far are all the Dj plants they are beautiful , I m excited to see what they turn into…

5 Likes

nice …Plant

2 Likes

How s it yield??? I forgot to ask u … I heard they don t like a ton of nutes too. I can t wait to see the colors when the colder weather comes,

1 Like

Well said. DJ’s work is excellent. Wonderful effects and blueberry types can be found, especially when working the genetics further in hybrids or mating to other work of shared ancestry from DJ. Hunting recessive traits. It’s nice to see this verbalized by someone else. It’s enjoyable to read about and see you work with DJ’s stuff. Your observations are well received. Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

Lol, she’s all bush right now…

1 Like

@Josh_Blue has gave me so much invaluable info on the strain and he also has a way of talking about this strain that makes u smarter at the end of listening… I know BB has so much potential of adding to other strains . I ve been trying to get regs specifically to breed with my BBM …I just know this will be a perfect match . Hope your doing good brother… HMU sometime…

5 Likes

Well my bb quest got BALLS,

6 Likes

Heres my Blueberry plants a reg, fem and a blueberry muffins. I also have a nice 907 Blue genes plant going…Lgstk , GDP fem and Hindu Kush Fem.

9 Likes

That sucks, haven’t seen that happen before…

2 Likes

I would recommend pulling those pollen sacs off that plant and keep it rolling. I’ve had pure landraces or F1 landrace crosses throw stem balls early and then never again after I removed em.

6 Likes

Is that fem BB the one I sent ya by chance?

1 Like