Blueberry +Blueberry mixes 2024 grow thread

I can’t wait till you get to smoke some Coastal Blueberry… your 30 year quest may come to it;s conclusion… I sure hope so hehe

6 Likes

week2

The LGSTK and 907 Blue genes/nl are insane … I ll add the coatal , bb4 and bbm when I can …

7 Likes

My lil Blueberry girl is growing up… I’m expecting a couple males in the garden, so I’m expecting to clear out some room, but she’s well over a foot tall with 16 or so topsand everything is up to its 8-9th node.

They’ve been in 12/12 for a week today and the stretch has just begun.

6 Likes

NICE , Plants look great esp tht Bb…lol, I cloned a couple of the ones above, gonna sex them and then figure out a breeding program . So much work but so worth it.

2 Likes

Starting a couple Coastal Blueberry for a outdoor grow.

12 Likes

Little better than a couple weeks ago, eh? :grin:

Sadly, I think the plant just to the left of bb, that I bonsai’d and brought back, is a male :sob:

3 Likes

I also have a couple going . This strain is fire…

2 Likes

I was planning on taking a season off away from the blueberry. However, this thread has me fired up for more! Deciding now what BB to run.

4 Likes

Good start, let them grow big and healthy!

1 Like

Yeah, they look way better. A few plants I stuck outside went into flower, ughhhh… I never had that happen but I dont think I ve ever had plants out in April…

1 Like

You’re able to put plants out in April? I mean, I guess I could too… I’d be called a plant murderer, but I COULD do it, lol.

Are you able to bring them in and reveg??

1 Like

Sorry man just seen ur reply. Been a few terrible days and finally getting back to some normalcy. I stuck out 10 plants I think 3 plants I started from seed and 4 clones all started to flower the rest actually stayed in Veg. Really wierd . It seems like everythings back to normal . The clones are still stunted… I M GONNA POST PICS OF ALL THE BB plants at week 3

2 Likes

WEEK 3 Couple pics

12 Likes

Damn, they’re looking good!!

2 Likes

Coastal Blueberries coming along inside. They’ll be going outdoors when they’re up potted.

11 Likes

I have the blueberry cupcake x Mac1 and it’s from Humboldt seeds.They have a few amazing blueberry strains.my blueberry cupcake x Mac1 is amazing and one of the frostiest plants I have !

28 Likes

Yeah man, excited about these …I m way ahead of the game this year . I even cloned 2 of the regular BB plants . They are just starting to root then I ll sex them and see which ones I wanna breed indoors. I can t wait to have my own BB and BBXBBM beans… My GDP and Hindu Kush fems are also monsters ,I ll add a pic of those beautys next week

3 Likes

Holy shit those are gorgous man…WOW …Did u breed any of those ? I ve heard alot of good things about that strain… BB is such a fantastic plant to breed to other strains. It always passes along its quality and potency ,when u get lucky to find a pheno with all tht and the BB smell its a home run…

2 Likes

legendary, and it looks like you’ve got a real gem on your hands.

Very nice, beautiful plant! NASC was giving those as freebies awhile back.