Blueberry yum yum and boost preservation

You didn’t offend me at all sir! I’m glad you made the comment honestly. I can’t wait to show everyone what a poor lil plant can do… And honestly @LabRat I know your no novice grower. I named this strain after you for a reason. You’ll see the results!

1 Like

You seem a bit nuts my friend, so I’ll be coming back! :joy:

I’m interested in crossing and bedding, so I’ll be watching what youre up to.

Be nice to lab rat, I’ve always seen him be a good person on here, errr, good rodent. :wink:

2 Likes

I know labrat is a good old-timer. I’m honestly doing it out if respect for him and all the old timers.

1 Like

Here is an update on the lil labrats

These little guys and gals are actually surprising me with vigour and the most beautiful little stout tight internode structure. :face_with_monocle:. The trich production in veg seems very promising when inspected under scopes. Blueberry smell seems to be on point with a stem rub.

3 Likes

some are doing better but all have promising growth rates!

I finally taste tested the blueberry cookies females and they are amazing. Given they haven’t started to really cute. The high seemed so soaring from it, not what I expected.

2 Likes

One of the blue cookies keepers I used to do a test cross with. She’s drying nicely. Her seeds are blueberry cookies x blueberry yum yum male 3

3 Likes

Boost f9 female number 2. Seeds are crossed with blueberry f2 male.

4 Likes

This plant is clearly the winner in terms of structure and vigour although all did stretch alot. I assume this one is the male out of the bunch. Also last one to show sex.

4 Likes

Is this the blueberry yum yum from 2000? If so would love to get my hands on some seeds. Also I remember an apple crisp strain that was around ohio that same time??

2 Likes

Came here to say this haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

It is mormo. Never had of apple crisp but yum yum almost dissapeared at a point. You still don’t see it frequently in shops.

1 Like

Real old school fire @Mormo

1 Like

Some of the best smoke i ever had. The smells alone was worth the price you paid!!!

1 Like

This strain has the most complex terpene profile in my opinion. It has high amounts of many of the different prominent terpenes. Most of the time being predominantly berry or fruit/ sweet desert like/ sometimes even berry gassy or skunk like.
Rarely the berry aroma takes on a forbidden fruit type smell containing mostly limonene.

3 Likes

Limonene Queen is dead :lemon:. This thread is reminiscent of my wildin out days. Haha. You dudes have fun in here. Be safe man.:crazy_face::v:

What’s being preserved here? There’s lots of stuff going on.

2 Likes

Yea you definitely knew you had the yum yum ,And everyone around you too. Nice to see it around still!!!

1 Like

Mostly yum yum

Do you have anything worth preserving @Baltimore?

1 Like

The trichome production on this girl is absolutely amazing. Flavour and taste indistinguishable from any other strain in my opinion.

5 Likes