Blueberry yum yum and boost preservation

The craziest season ever has come to an end! I hope everyone is staying safe and having an awesome croptober!

1 Like

Does a bear shit in the woods?

2 Likes

Lol! I figured! I didn’t know if you were into breeding @Baltimore

What kind of genetics you holding?

Here is an update on the poor lil lab rats(yum yum testers). All females are indistinguishable beside how fast they showed sex and flipped. All have very promising trich producing even early in flower. The terpene profiles will be the exciting factor in this study.

4 Likes

Another yum yum being used as a lab rats :grin:

4 Likes

If I see trich production on fan leaves I know I’m doing something right

3 Likes

Looking good :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you mormo. These actually started flowering a little quicker this generation. They turned on the trichomes early!

2 Likes

Blueberry Yum Yum was one of my all time favorite strains. I’d love some seeds whenever they become available.

2 Likes

Wow this sounds amazingly tasty! Sign me up!
They all look amazing.

As a note, for the start of my outdoor Berry patch (actual fruit lol) I have 4 different types of blue berries, one of them is called Ka-bluey. Maybe a name like that or blueberry kaboom for your cross. Sorry, kinda been running through my head lol.

1 Like

Almost my favorite strain and clones wonderful!! I wish I had some males .

Blueberry yum yum has been on my list for a while now. If you do make seeds Tage me so I can sign up mate, I’ll read through this thread when I get home from work if you mentioned this already.

1 Like