Blunt wraps, love them? Hate them? Which ones and why?

@Pawsfodocaws what are you using to re-hydrate your leaves and get them to stick together?

2 Likes

Yes we do ship worldwide. @bigLblazed

I think he said he just mists them, so I’m assuming water.

1 Like

I have one friend, that rolls blunts, after a few hits off of it, my throat feels scorched, the taste is gagging to me.
The wrap flavor, (if that is the correct term) steals all the taste from the buds.
I’ve never purchased nor looked at wraps myself.
Way back whenever, if all you had was schwag to smoke, blunt wraps would help that stuff.
Not at all for me now.
But to each their own, as I do not rag on the guy about it, I just take fake hits, as he goes into chatty dude, as he is a really good soul. I just do not like blunt wraps myself.

4 Likes

I quit smoking cigarettes awhile back so I try to avoid actual blunts these days, but every now and then its a nice treat! I have tried a few different hemp wraps but I can never get them to stick so they always fall apart on me and dont seal and I’ve given up on them. I wish I could find a hemp wrap that had a decent glue strip on it like papers.

1 Like

I miss the old green leaf honey dutchmasters :cry: Seem like they no longer make them :sob:

All we have these days are hemp wraps and I think they suck. If I have to choose a wrap, I like the Juicy brand hemp wraps, i’d still rather have a good rillo or real blunt though personally. Idk about using teeth but its pretty simple to crack the blunt/rillo with your fingers by pressing down and carefully pulling apart.

1 Like

Blunts are yucky…

Not a fan, never have been.

3 Likes

Mac Dre said it best. “If it ain’t a backwood, it ain’t all that good”

The honey ones are killer, but the originals are good too. The real trick is use some melted honey oil or rosin to seal it up. People love a blunt thats not been slobbered all over lol

4 Likes

End of an era haha. High school was all Dutch masters for us, only white owls or wraps if girls were smoking and wanted something fruity hah.

1 Like

Def haven’t smoked a blunt since maybe college days early 2000s. Like some of you guys would use those flavored wraps and add a little grapey touch haha which sounds disgusting now. Also black and mild cigars basically squeeze out the tobacco, grind up some herb, and fill her up. Pretty decent method considering it has a tip but a pain in the ass

That is not a blunt that is a cigar and I am here for it. I love smoking a good cigar

My go to as of late are the natty wraps. But I also like the palm tubes with the different flavor pearls in the tip you pop them and it taste great.

Backwoods are harsh to me I can’t stand them. I liked the game cigars for a long time

I feel the same about the flavors. that’s why I when I tried the natural hemp wrap I was in love. It has some flavor but not some fake terp flavor. I enjoyed the grape a lot too but I love grape flavor and I was smoking fresh uncured bud. My drying still needs some work, I’ve been struggling to preserve the smells and flavors on my buds.

1 Like

I use water to rehydrate them on a mister bottle. Then i use a mixture of sugar and rum to glue them together and wrap the cannagar with them.

1 Like

Lol ya I know. It’s a cigar made of pure cannabis. It’s tit’s. I love them.! Any questions people hit me up ! @Bobgrows hope I got you some business :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks man, got to put that good out when your your only customer :rofl:

2 Likes

I almost want to try a real nice Jamacian Rum and mist the leaves instead of water maybe a nice Kentucky bourbon

4 Likes

Right on, probably will work well.

Get you some grove bags brother

1 Like