Blunt wraps, love them? Hate them? Which ones and why?

Man, I spent a lot of time packing black and milds back in the day. Lot of work for sure but kinda worth it in the end? Been a long time, I almost forgot ^^

1 Like

I use any hemp paper or prerolls I can find. Cannot begin to tell you how many people I taught how to roll a blunt but never had the hand for a quality joint.

2 Likes

How thick you rollin it? Most people seem to roll em up way too thin. I usually stuff over a quarter o in em.

I can only hand roll a joint after I am high. pre smoke I am too shaky so I usually just use a roller like the noob that I am

1 Like

They are two totally different skill sets. I can hand-roll a blunt that looks like it came out of a machine. Can roll a nice blunt in the dark one-handed while driving. I can barely roll an okay-looking joint :sweat_smile:

Anyone I know that can roll perfect joints in the dark one-handed while driving, can’t roll a blunt to save their life :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I can roll 5 joints in the time it takes other people to roll one but I can’t roll a blunt for shit.

4 Likes

anyone ever do optimos? they were such a blitch to roll.

3 Likes

Honestly I never buy or roll them whenever I have smoked them it was because someone else rolled with them.

Must have rolled a few hundred of the green leaf optimos.

2 Likes

I agree! One time at a party, this guy was telling me I don’t know how to roll a blunt because I was chubby whit guy at the time. Told him bet $20 and raced him as well to sweeten the deal. The time it took him to roll his one swisha sweet I tore mine in four separate pieces, licked it all back together, and had it rolled up with no holes and smoking it. Regardless to say, I won that $20 and we had two blunts passing around.

Crazy to think of the parties I attended before covid hit the world!

2 Likes

Hahaha Memories. Green leaf Optimos. When cigarillos finally became normal to find in corner stores. All of the gross flavored wraps. There was one though that legit made a house smell like someone made fresh pancakes or waffles with tons of maple syrup. Kids would get away with smoking them inside. I remember splitting Black & Milds to roll weed into. I’ve always preferred papers, glass, or a vape.

3 Likes

Always cracked me up how much pride people would have about rolling a blunt or joint. Haha Come on man. It’s easy as hell to do if you regularly smoke.

3 Likes

they used to unravel on me real bad, but the taste was nice. maybe they were just dry because no one near me knew what they were. i didn’t until i heard that biggie song, ‘Choppin’ O’s, smokin’ lye an’ optimo’s’.

never figured out what lye was referring to…didn’t seem to fit.

1 Like

Trick daddy used to rap about rolling dirtys with them. He used to visit our high school in his hummer.

Edit. 25 kilos just washed up from debby.

2 Likes

Pork and Beans projects baby. Trick Daddy Dollars. Been around him many times. Just saw him while he was here to perform at the Blue Crab festival. Wasn’t sure if anyone remembered old ass Trick these days.

2 Likes

I always assumed it was some slang he used to make the rhyme work for those embalming fluid dipped blunts/joints they’d get down on up there back then.

Edit: But we all know what happens when we assume. Haha

1 Like

I used to smoke a lot of blunts, started off with Phillies Titans filled with Mexi, moved on to Garcia Vegas the green leafs, had peach optimos once in a while, but my go to was always Swisher Sweets. Not much of a fan of the wraps although I’ve burnt through hundreds of flavors most are just too artificial, and my least favorite are the backwoods those are hardcore. Blazed a nice cannagar last year it was real good, would love to make them myself here and there.

3 Likes

@OG619 We literally traveled the same path almost to the T first blunt I ever rolled was after I read a high times article with cypress hill. They was showing how they rolled them.

1 Like

I just did for this run. First time using them. I think my problem is humidity fluctuations when the AC kicks on. It’s drying too fast. I think I got it better this time around. Closet in the basement with a wet towel under the buds. RH stays around 58-60 and 60 ish degrees.

Right on smart choice. I switched to them they work wonders. Plus no burping.

1 Like