Blunt wraps, love them? Hate them? Which ones and why?

Yeah last year after harvest I had about 20 jars to burp every day. Buddy gave me a grove bag to try and I was sold. I jars look great aesthetically but the bags seem more practical. Light blocking, humidity regulation, seems like a no brainer. And they’re not too expensive.

3 Likes

I’ll be getting more. Ya no brainer man. I have clear ones for bulk. I’m getting a bunch of qp with windows for my next stock up on them. There awesome :ok_hand:

Lolz

5 Likes

The measurements in millimeters? I wanna get one.

1 Like

Those measurements are in millimeters. @Gho13
Send me a DM we can work eveything out :v:

2 Likes

I hope right the person found all of that! :flushed: Been over a decade since my last adventure with cocaine but would help get my house deep cleaned :rofl:

2 Likes

Bro I don’t mess with that stuff, but if I am fishing and anything like that washes up trip is over and I would need to be doing some research lol. Talk about some trading.

1 Like

Never done the white stuff myself but I get prescribed amphetamines. I get the appeal and what I get is nothing compared to that!

1 Like

In my defense, I have no urge to seek it out but don’t temp with a good time! :laughing: it’s one of those things I feel you need to pep talk yourself before giving it a try. Much like mushrooms! Safe spaces, safer head space!!!

1 Like

I grow my own tobacco for blunt wraps

3 Likes

Very interesting :thinking:

Kind of reminds me of all those sharks they found with Blow in thier Systems.With a nose like that thier like vacuum cleaners that swim.Sharpnose Sharks that Glide around the Ocean on Cocaine like rockets may or maynot eat he was ramming those bricks full speed to break the bag open :cowboy_hat_face::rocket::rocket::rocket::snowflake::snowflake:

2 Likes

I use cigar wrapper leaf and bermocoll. Chop up the herb over a little piece of parchment paper, do all the initial rolling and shaping with the parchment, then transfer over to the trimmed down tobacco leaf and wrap it up tight.

How long until the movie comes out. They already did one about the bear that got high on cocaine

1 Like

In FL you learn at a young age on the water and beach growing up to leave alone any bales of powder or square grouper. You don’t want whoever it belongs to coming after you. And we never told the cops or turned it into them. No way. Haha. Back in the day a bunch of square groupers busted up and washed up on Vilano. All the Flagler and St Augustine kids would know right away when they hit a salty ass joint where that schwag came from. Haha.

1 Like

Used to smoke a lot of blunts back in the day, they came in 5-packs and I’d flip all five when I used to be on deck with the tree

Peach optimos were the best, they didn’t harm the flavor of good dank, and never grape swishers just get some good GDP

Backwoods are misunderstood, like @BackyardBoogie420 was saying you need a good amount or at least trim the excess

Either way they can be pretty tricky to roll since they aren’t so processed and have leaf veins, and they can dry out quick too

Watch out when too many friends start smoking woods tho, bound to be some stress on your lung tissue. That’s when I quit

On another note, dutchies and garcia & vegas were cool, white owls were ok. But spliffs with high-grade tobacco is next level

I’d recommend Stokkebye Norwegian Shag, or Amsterdam or Danish, in that order. Then play with your ratio starting very small

2 Likes

They used to call it the la, or la la

And definitely too dry then

1 Like