Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Old Soul f2 @Rippleseeds

Top one will finish within a week.
Still has a unique, mentholy type of smell.

Bottom one is further behind, but really chunking up. Will have much bigger buds than the other. No menthol to this one, but an odd metallic type smell.

Both are doing well with septoria pessure, but the small one has had various leaf pressures throughout. Sooo frosty though, drool.

39 Likes

that’s the old soul right there! metalic, mint, the best ones are the eucalyptus ones, there’s good lemon cleaner ones too!

16 Likes

Is that range of aromas from the F1, or the f2s youre describing?

I’d love to find a good Eucalyptus pheno in my pack.

:v:

7 Likes

8 Likes

just the f1s, never made or grown f2s of old soul, the eucalyptus pheno smells really good but the flavor actually isn’t eucalyptus, if you guys know what popeye’s cigarettes taste like, the smoke taste exactly like that, it’s like a sweet chalky minty (but not minty) fresh candy lol

21 Likes

Like sugar and cement and air mixed together.

6 Likes

I know what you mean.
Can’t say I ever had the Popeye ones , but definitely had Tom and Jerry tabs, basically the same thing.

Those things made me think of these chocolate tabs I used to get when I was a kid. Wild to think how they used to market some stuff :smile: :rofl:

:v:

17 Likes

Day 21 of Blue Tara f3 believe shes done stretching so far impressed. I believe she was 16 inches before flip to 12/12

22 Likes

I found some bodhi yesterday. But I can’t remember which seedbank. I was looking for the strain with the fastest growth cycle from seed to harvest ambut that also had medium to large yields

5 Likes

Finally got these in the mail from Shoes Discord Auction! These have been hard to find!

39 Likes

I got a pack of the Zipolite Oaxacan myself. @OG_Caveman

If anything maybe we should work together grow them at a similar time, share our pollen/cuts with each other, get some F2’s made and spread some Oaxacan seeds around.

Just a thought lol

Peace

25 Likes

That’s not a bad idea buddy! Sounds like a fun project! :pray::pray:

13 Likes

Breedbay is having problems but I managed to get in and get this info on original zipolite.

“zipolite lifeguard” posted by bodhi in 2010

34 Likes

Love triangle F2 about 5 weeks in…put into 12+12 about 6-8" as a seedling.

33 Likes

Good Medicine F3
42 days from flip

can see a lot of ripe f4 seeds

43 Likes

banana spliff f2 made by me.

More cowbell S1 from a Hermie.

Blue sunshine f2 made by me.

40 Likes

Good medicine f3
“lemon curd”

43 Likes