Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Forget the sap, look at all those bulbous trichomes on the leaves :heart_eyes:

:drooling_face: Were the F3’s pretty uniform or?

15 Likes

Any info on the 1995 cut of AK47? Wondering if it’s the fabled killer sativa pheno

8 Likes

Predominant two phenos, one of fast flora 60 days, of more robust structure and very wide leaves, sweet lemon smell that resembles lemon curd. The Other 70days+, elongated structure, medium leaves, lemon, slightly sour.

10 Likes

man when i hear this about goji, i remember the goji f2s i got from catapult and… damn… i wish i had better knowledge back then about revegging and keeping clones… cus this one ws sticky, strong earthy,gass,herbal scents, and frost… oh frost…

i think im gonna soak some goji f2s… even tho i dont have any space. theyll find room.

37 Likes

:heart_eyes: Looks amazing! You did a really nice job. Obviously there is something special to this cultivar, everyone loves it.

I recently put out a vote on what I should pollinate a plant with on my thread. Goji OG won the vote pretty convincingly so hopefully I’ll soon be shucking some (Nanna Glue x Sugar Belts) x Goji OG soon :grin:

Nanna Glue x Sugar Belts mom just pollinated.

23 Likes

A few of the pictures re-posted from my thread. Think a few of these are getting close to done. Calyx tips are starting to yellow and have been neglecting them a bit the past few weeks.

Herer HP

Chem 91 x SSDD

Lav Jack 1

Lav Jack 2

Lav Jack 3

64 Likes

probably from genefinderog

2 Likes

Bodhi’s ZAP ( OAXACAN X VIETNAMESE THAI)

…might be a good one to put to the co-op or other form of distribution

I’ve seen couple packs come available here and there…

11 Likes

$165 per pack? Yeah, no thanks. I paid $75 for mine when they were released.

Fuck re-sellers.

27 Likes

Eh, I dunno about that. I wasn’t all lined up in the queue, frantically hitting refresh, trying to get those seeds before somebody else did; pretty sure I got mine a couple days after they were released. I didn’t even know about that one (which sounds awesome and which I’m about to plant for the second time) until somebody mentioned it here on this (or maybe the first) Bodhi thread.

I was just thinking about that whole “get ‘em before they’re gone” bullshit last night, oddly enough. It’s fucking stupid. The whole thing is stupid. I got my Goji seeds like two years after they were released, same with the (first pack of) Mountain Temples. And the Apollo 11 f4’s. And the Appalachia Super Skunk. And the Prayer Tower. And and and…

You used to be able to look at a pack of seeds and go,”Oh, that sounds like an interesting cross…” check online, find at least a few grow reports, smoke reports, the grower’s final thoughts and everything about whatever you were interested in and then order what it was you were researching if the grower had good things to say about it. The packs would still be sitting there, somewhere, even a few years later.

Now it’s a fucking joke. People freaking out over something that nobody’s even seen grown yet, just buying packs because somebody hyped it online or whatever, telling people,”Get these now before they sell out!” And everybody falls for it! Haha.

It’s dumb.

20 Likes

oh no …yeah, my bad …it was the Kashmir x Thai

Right!

Its this one…

4 Likes

Those are all quite nice!

5 Likes

You can’t go wrong with Azad

Bare

20 Likes

Here is an update on my Passionfruit Hashplant and Silver Unicorn that got some traction some weeks ago.

(Before and after defol pictures) this was earlier today

34 Likes

Lazy Lightning Day 71
Both going another 6 days. Similar scents, musky/lemon/hash on both.
A
This is the one I kept clones of. Very vigorous in Veg

C
I originally thought I stunted her badly but now late in flower I can tell it was just the slow veg Og Kush trait. I wish I kept a cut of this one now.

42 Likes

Nice! Hence the name, Lazy Lightning!

13 Likes

I remember the Lazy Lightning torture in veg and early flower. Good weed.

8 Likes

It seems my Rolling Thunder is Male or am I too stoned?

My favorite plant at the moment, so either way it’s staying in the tent to live it’s best life (as my kid likes to say). Hah the new generation, but this ain’t no skittles or runts, this is stinky fuel with strong structure a little picky as the lower fan leaves out of the direct light were turning brown and a little floppy at the edges, otherwise a vigorous thick vine, strongest stalks I have at the moment, and one of the funkier smells. I don’t know much about Wookie yet, but it seems I’m about to. This feels familiar H.A. OG and Chem. I was hoping to smoke this so much, that now I feel obligated to make seeds with the Purple Empress and Dread Bread I have in flower. I guess I have no choice.

17 Likes

Yeah definitely a male

11 Likes

I suspected his strength from the beginning - tall, mean, stinky! Good naming by Bodhi. Definitely Rolling Thunder

20 Likes